Company mission statement:
At Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale we provide RESPONSIBLE REAL ESTATE practices where our objectives are as follows:
1. TO BE WHO WE SAID WE WOULD BE – deliver on our promises. No misguided hope or false promises.
2. To provide you with QUALITY INFORMATION, so that you can make WELL INFORMED DECISIONS with CONFIDENCE.
3. To listen, learn and lead – LISTEN to what is important to you, LEARN about your specific situation and set of needs and then LEAD using our experience and expertise to tailor a plan suited to your situation to achieve the optimum outcome for you.
4. To COMMUNICATE – clearly, openly and honestly with you at all times.
5. To treat all customers – sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike – with respect and care, and to provide guidance to enhance your experience in buying or selling a property or engagement of our Property Management services.
Barry Plant Keysborough is an integral part of the award winning Barry Plant Noble Park team who have won office of the year in 2008 and 2010. With so many staff members living locally, we are your local real estate experts.
Perfectly positioned opposite Parkmore Shopping Centre, the Keysborough office opened in 2011 but Barry Plant has been proudly servicing the area for a number of years. One of Keysborough’s most distinguishing features is that the homes vary so much. They range from your classic original brick homes strongly built in the 1970s through to brand new luxury homes with all of the bells and whistles.
Best of all is that the area is well planned with an abundance of public transport at your feet, plus many shopping centres and many newly established communities like Keylana, Somerfield and Crystal Waters.
For all your real estate needs please contact the office on 8769 1888 or drop in to view our amazing display screen where all our current listings can be viewed, or simply drop in for a coffee and a chat. Come in and find out what makes us different and enjoy Your Red Carpet Experience today.
There is no one size fits all. What I would look to do is take a consultative approach. Come, listen to whats important to you? What are you looking to achieve? and based on my experience provide you with options where together we pick the one best suited to you unique situation.
There is some really cool stuff happening now that I can get your property on like drone photography, property videos which helps create emotion which really brings your property to life! The more emotion we can envoke, the more a buyer will pay! Call me so I can have a chat with you about it all.