Our team has over 40 years experience in residential, commercial and industrial property and our team are highly experienced professionals determined to ensure that the quality and level of service we are renowned for is prominent in our services offered.
We have a wide range of marketing strategies that we use to attract the highest number of suitable buyers to your property.
Some of these include:
* Marketing on all major and minor real estate websites including realestate.com.au & domain.com.au;
* Erecting "For Sale" Boards where permissible (i.e. certain Owners Corporations have restrictions to boards being placed at the front of their building);
* Email Blast to our existing database of over 2,000 clients as well as our range of referral networks in the industry;
* We always recommend obtaining professional photo's taken to show your property in the best possible light to potential tenants;
* Holding up to 3 scheduled opens per week to give every possible tenant the opportunity to inspect your property.
Our due diligence when knowing the features of your property and amenities in the area is paramount. Our searches and checks include:
* Thorough walk through/inspection of your property gaining as much information as possible from you, the owner, about your property - After all, who knows it's greatest selling points than yourself!
* Having a clear understanding of all amenities close by such as transportation, medical complexes, shopping centres, schools, sporting facilities, etc;
* Assessing the best time and day to run opens (i.e. properties close to schools may work best if an open is held just prior/after school pick up times; properties with balcony views often work best when its dusk and the night lights are starting to take effect, etc).
All of the above leads to attracting as many people attending the opens and ultimately the highest number of people putting in offers.
From there, the negotiation begins and we use our extensive experience to obtain the best result possible.
All the while, you will be constantly kept up to date with proceedings with the following:
* Phone Calls immediately after each open to provide an update of the interest experienced and feedback received;
* Weekly Reports showing the results of the previous weeks traffic online;
* If there are instances where a campaign runs longer than 4 weeks, we arrange a one on one meeting at the 4 week mark to give a review of the campaign to date and what changes - if any - to consider for the next block of the campaign.
Chris was very helpful; when I rang enquiring about the rental market he was excellent. I was having concerns as I was with another agent and they were not working for me. Chris was confident and very informative. I changed agents for this reason. My property had been on the market for 3 or so weeks, Chris had it rented for me in 5 days and for more money. Thank you very much for making it stress free.
Always appreciate dealing with Chris. He is excellent. Actioning and follow up inspections conducted professionally. Prompt responses to queries.
Chris fabulous never had cause to doubt ability. Chris is committed and professional.