Established in 1996 by Ewan & Mark Morton, Morton has grown from a small family business to a recognised industry leader with 6 strategically placed offices in Sydney (Crows Nest, Circular Quay, Pyrmont, Zetland, Wentworth Point and Woolloomooloo).
David is a Property Consultant at our Circular Quay Office. Originally from London, David has a Bachelor of Agricultural Economics (from the University of Sydney), and his Certificate 1 in Chinese Mandarin (from TAFE Ultimo). Previously working in Business Development and as a Sales Manager in the Real Estate Classifieds section for seven community newspapers, David became aware of Morton’s professionalism and growth potential. In 2015, David was a Finalist in the Australian Real Estate Results Awards in the category Performer of the Year – Property Management. In 2016 he was a Finalist in the Real Estate Business Awards in the category Rising Star.
Marketing your Investment Property with Morton will give you the best chance to achieve the highest price, with the right tenant to protect your asset. The Morton Way advertises and promotes your property over a number of platforms with a strategy that maximises the exposure, highlights the features and benefits and engages enough prospects to apply that we find an applicant willing to pay the highest possible price and being the most likely to look after your asset.
With Morton being a large independent agency we have negotiated cost effective marketing rates to maximise exposure for your property.
- Large Database of past and present tenants
- 6 office locations in Circular Quay, Woolloomooloo, Pyrmont, Zetland, Crows Nest and Wentworth Point captures people actively looking in your area, or to move into your area.
- Online – Morton provides you with the best advertising packages on Domain and RealEstate with feature listings, eBrochures to maximise your properties exposure.
- Listed on the award-winning Morton.com.au
- Price Setting – We subscribe to the best databases available to research past and present rentals, as well as using our own rentals.
- Professional photos.
- Dedicated Leasing Consultant to attend open for inspections.
- Social Media – a very powerful medium to advertise, and we use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Tenant Reference Checking, to ensure we are presenting you with the best tenants to look after your asset and rent on time.
5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016
Sureka F. / Homebush West, Sydney
Excellent and friendly service - David Lipman. I was a bit nervous buying my first investment property. One of my friends recommended David assuring nothing but excellent service. Thanks to David and his team at Morton, the process went very smoothly. Cannot thank you enough for you professional advice and support.
5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2016
Tim P. / Tokyo, Japan
David has been managing my investment properties in Sydney for the past 12 months or so with great care and dedication. He is a first-class property manager and I rate his professionalism and attention to detail very highly. It is not an easy role but David is able to provide excellent, on-going communication and sound advice on a wide variety of property management issues. Please keep up the great work!
5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2016
Jason A. / Tokyo, Japan
I have had several good managers for my property under Morton but would consider David to be in my top 2. What I like about David is his proactiveness to engage and quick to respond service. He is also very creative in thinking of solutions to address issues and make sure the property income is maximized. Highly recommended property manager!