Escrow, which means ‘to hold in trust’, is owned by Domenic Mafodda.
If you haven’t heard of Escrow Real Estate yet, it’s because we set ourselves apart from the big brands – by choice.
We prefer to offer a more ethical and more personalised service, backed by a history of success spanning around 20 years in all facets of the property industry across Melbourne, including: residential and commercial sales and leasing, comprehensive asset management, and building and renovating with property developers.
We also prefer to give clients more valuable time and attention than time-pressured, target-driven larger agencies can – and have seen first-hand how clients can easily fall through the gaps in these situations, especially when the handling of valuable property assets is delegated to young or inexperienced agents.
A sharp negotiator with an innate ability to attract and secure the right buyers, and the right tenants, Dom possesses a level of personal and professional integrity that is a breath of fresh air in today’s industry. He welcomes the opportunity, however, for you to discover this for yourself over a no-obligation, no pressure, no ‘big sell’ chat whenever and wherever it suits you.
Such is Dom’s confidence in achieving optimal results on clients’ behalf that he can offer clients a financially risk free service, with fees (also flexible) only payable upon the achievement of a successful result. Now, that’s refreshing!
The first step to any successful property transaction is making sure we understand you – and that we’re on the same page about your particular situation, your property and your hopes for its sale. That said, we value the time-honoured process of, in the first instance, simply meeting you at your property and allowing you to raise any concerns and questions you need to.
We trust you’ll choose the right agent for you; the one you feel most comfortable with. We don’t do ‘the big sell’, we’re not pushy. We simply ask to be invited in so you have the full picture – and can then make your own fully informed assessment about the best person to arrange, support, negotiate and secure your sale. Once we’re on board, we then:
- Negotiate our terms in a way that suits you and in a way that doesn’t get in the way of a successful result. A strong sales result is our main goal. Fees pay themselves off many times over once that’s achieved.
- Drawing on vast experience in the building industry, we spend time with you to objectively advise on simple, cost-effective ways to make your property as attractive as possible with the aim of bringing more competing buyers to your door. Many are surprised to discover that a relatively small investment of time and money can make thousands of dollars difference to the final sales price.
- Strategically advertise your property on the internet via major real estate portals, on a board at the property and via other selected marketing mediums that best suit the individual property and you.
- Present the property to the large number of suitable, ready buyers on our database and to our extensive network that spans Melbourne, interstate and overseas.
- Spend valuable quality time with all potential buyers (no matter the day or time of day), closely and personally following up leads and taking full advantage of all buyer inquiry generated. This is a major point of difference to having potential buyers fall through the cracks, which unfortunately happens at the hands of time-pressured or less experienced agents.
- Use our vast knowledge of all facets of the industry across the residential, commercial, building and renovating sectors, and extensive experience in understanding buyer motivations, to your best advantage.
- Work closely, personally and extensively with you from beginning to end to ensure you fully understand the process, developments and potential scenarios during the offers and negotiation phase. It’s not our sale; it’s yours.
While we’ve given you an idea of some of the things we do to extract more from the market for your property, here’s one thing we DO NOT do. Working alongside you and under your advice, we DO NOT accept, or advise you to accept, any offer that comes our way if we think we can achieve a higher price on your behalf. We don’t have to move onto the next sale quick smart; we don’t have to achieve high sales turnover to meet high targets. We do, at the end of the day, have to sit comfortably with ourselves in the knowledge that we did our utmost to get the best result for you.
There is only so much that can be conveyed in the written word. A person to person meeting, however, speaks volumes. Until then.
“We would like to recommend Domenic Mafodda to anyone buying or selling a property. The service goes far beyond what is required or expected, the ethics are beyond reproach and above all the results achieved were first class.”
Mr & Mrs Connolly / Bentleigh
Mr & Mrs Connolly
“I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Domenic Mafodda. He’s sold property and leased property for us for well over 10 years. He’s super helpful, is always upfront with info and really knows what’s going on.”
David Mcmath / Highett
“Dear Domenic, Please accept our sincere thanks for the efficient way in which you recently sold our property. We are grateful to everyone at your office who helped in the selling of our home. We will not hesitate in recommending you to our family and friends and wish you every success in the future.”
John Pouliopoulos / Bentleigh East