Established in 1996 by Ewan & Mark Morton, Morton has grown from a small family business to an industry leader employing over 50 people. Morton & Morton manage and sell property throughout Sydney and are renowned for its expertise in prestige and investment properties. With locations in Circular Quay, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Zetland, Hyde Park, Wentworth Point and Crows Nest, Morton have you covered.
Based on the potential demand for property within this price range, we would recommend auction as the most appropriate method to ensure the maximum possible result.
Preceded by a well-planned marketing campaign, auctions can create a sense of urgency amongst buyers, build competition and generate a sale price beyond what may otherwise be achieved.
Key advantages of an auction sale are:
• By auction you sell to a plan, not by luck. Marketing strategies are designed to ensure the best possible result for your property is achieved.
• The auction process creates a sense of urgency in the buyer’s mind, encouraging them to act quickly to ensure they are in a position to buy.
• Qualified buyers will compete against each other to pay you the highest possible price.
• Through the auction process a buyer who is prepared to pay a premium price may be identified and through negotiation a sale may be secured prior to the auction date.
• You are protected by your confidential reserve price.
• Auction attracts genuine buyers who are in a position to sign a contract and pay a 10% deposit immediately – there is no “cooling off” period meaning the sale is final on the day.
Morton & Morton is committed to auction excellence with all sales consultants trained to the highest level in auction marketing and sales process. Additionally we have secured Australia’s premier auctioneer company, Cooley Auctions as our preferred auctioneers. Over 80% of the properties sold by Morton this year have been sold via the auction method. We currently hold a clearance rate of 90%.
My days on market was 22 last quarter.
> Ettiene and Laura,
> Hugo and I are extremely happy with the outcome!!! I found both of you very helpful and will strongly recommend you to our friends in Sydney. We never actually met (Technology has helped) —> your professionalism has won us over.
> Once Again… i am really please with the level of service.
> Many thanks
> Jemi Bernal
1a Bemore Street
With Morton & Morton’s excellent reputation, commitment and dedication, I decided to choose Ettiene West and Laura Lloyd-Cairns of Morton & Morton as my agent and belief that the team will sell my apartment at The Monument with ease.
During the inception to completion of apartment auction process, Ettiene has shown in-depth knowledge of professional marketing strategy, current property trends, presentation and photography, negotiation skills, public inspection progress reports, targeting and recommendation, and final delivery to achieve the maximum auction price result.
I congratulate and thanks to Ettiene’s and Laura’s tremendous effort, dedication, confidence and passion in executing a successful sale/auction strategy, and breaking the highest auction record price of $815,000 for “one of the best” 1 bedroom Monument apartment in 2014. I was overwhelmed with the result, the auction price was far exceeded my expectations.
I have a complete trust and no hesitation in recommending
Dear Ettiene and Laura,
Our sincere thanks to you both for your professional care in presenting and positioning our apartment in Lumiere for sale over the past month.
We have been highly impressed by your attention to detail, follow up and courtesy throughout.
A good outcome at the auction tonight and we are appreciative of your assistance.
Kind regards and many thanks,
Ian and Michele
Chief Executive Officer
Davidson Trahaire Corpsych