Research says we’re Australia’s #1 real estate brand. That’s fantastic and we’re delighted.
For most of us, our properties are our most valuable asset. So when you make real estate decisions, it's important to entrust your asset with specialists everyone recognises.
LJ Hooker recently engaged leading analysts Galaxy Research to find out which real estate agencies were best recognised in the marketplace.
The findings ranked LJ Hooker ‘Number One’ based on 'unprompted recall' from more than 2,300 survey participants across Australia.
Additionally, 90% of respondents identified LJ Hooker as a real estate network when prompted by the survey team.
Ever since LJ Hooker launched the iconic 'Nobody Does it Better' campaign in the 1980s, we've been front and centre in the minds of people looking to buy, sell, rent and invest. We're continuing our brand awareness in television with our current 'Make Dreams Happen' commercial.
When our network members introduce themselves as being from LJ Hooker, the people they meet instantly know they're real estate specialists.
So what does this mean for you?
It means when you place your home or investment property in the hands of an LJ Hooker specialist, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your asset is handled by the best recognised team in real estate, attracting more qualified buyers and tenants to secure your premium result.
Let the team at LJ Hooker Frankston help you realise your real estate dreams.
• We are Australia’s most trusted real estate company.
• We are Australia’s best known real estate brand.
• We are Australia’s best known real estate advertiser.
• We are Australia’s most often chosen real estate company.
• ljhooker.com is Australia’s No.1 agent website
• We’ve been delivering real estate excellence since 1928.
• We sell a property every 3.8 minutes.
• Our focus is on achieving the best outcome for you.
• We provide reward opportunities to Vendors who list and sell exclusively through LJ Hooker
• We offer ServicePlus – a wide range of essential real estate related services to smooth the selling and buying process.
• We maximise buyer interest though a unique Customer Referral System across a network of over 720 offices.
• Our local area specialists deliver powerful, proven marketing programs
• We are the recognised innovator in the real estate industry.
• We are the recognised industry leader in staff training, development and education.
• We are totally committed to our ‘Customer for Life’ philosophy.
• We actively support local communities.
• We proudly support Cystic Fibrosis Australia.
Standard Advertising for all properties;
• Worldwide Internet Display Advertisements:
• Featuring text & photographs on –
• Properties listed with LJ Hooker Frankston are listed as a "Highlight" property for 30 days on www.realestate.com.au (5.7 more enquiries than standard listing).
• International websites
• Stock board erected at the property
• A3 Colour window cards for display x 2
• A4 Colour brochures for display/(OFI) Open for Inspection lists (x50)
• “Hot-Spot” Marketing Cards Just Listed for distribution (x50)
• L J Hooker referral Buyer Network (700+ Offices)
• L J Hooker Buyer Match – Database
• Open for Inspections
• Key Security
• Editorial Submissions to Frankston Leader
• Vendor Listing Activity Report
• My Property Watch Monitor
• Iphone app
Plus Customized Marketing Plan specific for your property arranged and approved by you, the client. A customized marketing plan can include advertising such as newspaper adverts, large colour photo boards and much, much more all arrange specific to your property for under $2,000.00. Our client satisfaction is a must, this is why you are in the driver’s seat, giving you piece of mind that you are in control of how you would like your property advertised, marketed, for your most precious investment in your life.
Please contact L J Hooker Frankston for more information on our customized marketing plan.
Susan Glasgow / Mornington Peninsula
I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your assistance in the sale of my house. The sale itself has been fraught with difficulties, due to prospective purchasers, not yourself, and the patience, perserverance and professionalism your staff and yourself have shown during what has been very frustrating times, is to be commended. I thank you all most sincerely and would recommend your organisation to any friends and colleagues.
Susan Hardy / Mornington Peninsula
The purpose of this letter is to thank you for selling our home (and for finding us another home) in just 5 days.
Kurt and I are thrilled (and shell shocked)that this has happened so quickly and so easily. We would also like to pass on our thanks and appreciation to your sales manager, Milton Brown.
As vendors and as purchasers, you and Milton have turned a potentially stressful period into an exciting few days.
Once again, thank you.