Established in 1996 by Ewan & Mark Morton, Morton has grown from a small family business to a recognised industry leader with 7 strategically placed offices in Sydney (Crows Nest, Circular Quay, Hyde Park, Pyrmont, Zetland, Wentworth Point and Woolloomooloo).
With his residential real estate career spanning over a decade, George has well rounded expertise in leasing, property management, investments, property marketing, and sales in both affordable suburban and prestige waterfront markets of Sydney.
George prides himself on offering honest and straight forward advice to his clients and is considered a consummate professional by his peers and clients alike. He believes that understanding her client’s needs and swift informative communication is the cornerstone to providing exceptional service.
Creating high levels of interest through marketing will result in the possibility of a wider selection of tenants to choose from so we secure the right type of quality tenant for our clients properties (at the best possible rent).
In a nutshell, the aim of our marketing strategy is to maximise the result achieved by increasing enquiry/interest by investing in the most effective forms of property marketing. Detail as follows:
• Adverts live on 10+ property websites: Morton.com.au, Domain.com.au, Realestate.com.au, Realestateview.com.au, Rentbuy.com, Allhomes.com.au, Homely.com.au, Homehound.com.au, Realestate1.net.au, Rent.com.au, Onthehouse.com.au, MillionPlus.com.au, Ratemyagent.com.au, Homesales.com.au
• Domain and Realestate.com.au adverts all have enhanced subscriptions/listings – so ensures your property advert stands out and is at the top of tenants searches.
• Premium E-brochure sent to Domain subscribers as well as other portals.
• Marketing sent to the Morton tenancy database of tenants not only looking in the North Shore area but in the surrounding areas too – this includes anyone looking in other areas of Sydney such as the CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West as well as our corporate and relocation agent contacts. As tenants are not as specific in their property search as they would be when purchasing, we often find tenants look in many different areas surrounding the centre of Sydney.
• Online booking facilities for flexible tenant inspections 6 days a week - allows tenants to book inspections 24 hours a day.
Applications from tenants are require to be completed in full by all proposed occupants and additional supporting documents are also required from each party. These details are thoroughly checked by our skilled team and these checks also include cross referencing national tenancy databases to ensure any bad tenancy history is identified.
Any concerns are relayed to our clients for the final decision to be made based on our recommendations.