Opening their office in the local area way back in 1994, Starr Partners Auburn are well recognised as one of the leading real estate agencies servicing the local area comprising of Auburn, Lidcombe, Berala , Regents Park, Silverwater, Newington, Homebush Bay, Granville, Chester Hill , Merrylands, Guildford and South Granville.
The team at Starr Partners Auburn have the proven experience in and around Auburn to get you the best result every time having won local area business awards and also leading real estate sales and service awards in the area. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or invest in real estate, the highly personal approach that you will receive from the Starr Partners Auburn team will not only get you a great result, but make your real estate experience something you will enjoy and remember for years to come.
As fully accredited members of the Real Estate Institute of NSW and bound by a strict moral and ethical code of conduct, you will be assured of premium service and support when you next need to buy, sell or invest in real estate.
We have 3 Ways to sell your property at Starr Partners
At Starr Partners we use 3 different methods to sell residential properties. We have produced an overview of each method below. Part of our assessment process for your property will include a recommendation as to the most suitable method of sale for your property.
1. Private treaty
• You decide the initial asking price
• Inspections with buyers conducted by appointment or at open homes
• Negotiations commence with interested buyers on a one on one basis
• Buyers are encouraged to make a formal written offer at their best price
• Property remains on the market and available to other buyers until the owner signs contract
• Sale generally includes a cooling-off period for buyer and is subject to finance as well as a satisfactory pest and building inspection by the buyer
2. Property Launch
• You decide the initial asking price or price range
• Your property will be intensively marketed for 13 Days prior to the closing date of offers
• The “presentation of offers” is held back until 5pm on the 13th Day (2nd Saturday on the market)
• Buyers know there is a deadline to make an offer
• At the first open home we will escort each group of buyers through your property and invite them to make an offer writing in the form of a signed contract with a 0.25% deposit. All offers considered on their merits
• Sale generally includes a cooling-off period for buyer, however, a buyer has the option of making an offer with a 66W Certificate.
• 4-week Marketing Plan prior to auction ensures we find every available purchaser for your property
• Inspections occur at open homes, and by appointment
• Buyers know there is a deadline to make up their mind
• Buyers are required to pay 10% deposit and sign unconditional contract at auction. All inspections of the property must therefore take place prior to auction. There is no cooling-off period for buyers.
• Buyers must have finance arranged prior to auction
• Multiple buyers on auction day may result in competitive bidding which increases the sale price
* PLEASE NOTE THAT MARKETING PROGRAM AND BUDGET CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO SUIT YOU AND THE STRATEGY THAT IS SELECTED