As a licensed sales agent, Greg Ward has joined the McGrath team, specialising in properties located in the Canberra Southside. Highly professional and possessing a wealth of knowledge, Greg has over 16 years of professional experience within the industry and excels in the fast moving, challenging environment that real estate provides.)
There are a number of difference methods available to you; I believe both methods would be effective in selling your property.
Preceded by a well-planned marketing campaign, auctions can create a sense of urgency amongst buyers, build competition and generate a sale price beyond what may otherwise be achieved.
Other key advantages of an Auction sale are:
- Auction speeds up the entire marketing process by creating a sense of urgency in the buyers mind.
- Qualified buyers will compete against each other. Competitive bidding raises the price, instead of negotiating it down.
- You are protected by your confidential reserve price.
- Auction attracts genuine buyers who are in a position to sign a contract and pay a 10% deposit immediately.
- During the 4 week marketing period you have the option of selling the home before the auction – there is no cooling “cooling off” period.
This method offers the advantage of an advertised price guide and allows those searching for an apartment, the time to make appropriate enquires. Prior to the commencement of the marketing campaign, we will consult with you to establish an appropriate guide price. Our campaign will aim to attract multiple buyers and create heightened levels of competition for your property
Other key advantages of a Private Treaty sale are:
- You set guide price at which the property is to be offered.
- Offers from purchases can be considered at leisure.
- You can determine the pace of the sale process.
- The pace of negotiations can be controlled.
- Private Treaty can sometime be a less stressful experience.)