Ray White Inner West Advantages
1. We conduct an average of 30 open for inspections each week coming into contact with roughly 25 buyers per open house.
If you do the sums we speak to approximately 750 buyers each week building our database quite significantly.
2. 70% of buyers come from within a 5km radius of where they purchase. We have 3 offices working as 1 team to maximize the exposure of your property and buyer numbers. These offices are owned and operated by our Directors Harry Psaradellis and Cleo Roulis
3. 3 offices mean 3 times the exposure for your property in our prominent window displays.
4. We have priority placement internet features which have been proven to generate 5 – 6 times the enquiry of your usual agent’s features. (Top spot for certain suburbs)
5. Not only will you have one agent working on getting the best result for your home but a whole sales team of 17 agents negotiating with buyers between our 3 offices. We work together as 1 team.
6. You are given the option of an in-room auction or on-site auction. Very rarely an office can offer you this.
7. We now have a database of over 40,000 perspective buyers who receive our weekly e-magazine.
8. 30% of buyers will see your property from print media (local and metropolitan papers) we have negotiated exclusively the cheapest possible rates with certain companies.
9. Commission is set on pure performance with incentives for both parties. Everything is negotiable.
10. Your home will be displayed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on a high definition screen in our Annandale & Newtown window displays. We are currently the only office in your local area with this feature.
11. Ray White is the single most searched Real Estate Brand not only in the Inner West but through all of Australasia.
11. Ray White Inner West group have exclusive rights to the number one Auctioneer in Australia. (Peter Mathews)
12. These advantages set Ray White apart from the rest which help to secure the best possible result in the shortest time frame.
Ray White Inner West Marketing Advantages
The Ray White brand
? Over 100 Years of brand creation signifying outstanding results
? The Ray White name is synonymous with quality properties and professional agents.
Ray Whites marketing excellence
? Recognised as the most innovative marketer of Sydney Real Estate.
? Constantly evolving our marketing approach.
? Over 900 offices throughout Australasia.
? Sydney’s leading online resource for buyers of quality Sydney Real Estate
? Over 2 million page views a month
? 360 degree virtual tours
? Floor plans
? Crisp, clean professional images
The Ray White database of buyers
? Thousands of people actively seeking to purchase a property
? Once listed with Ray White Annandale|Newtown|Stanmore, a link to your property will be immediately emailed out to our 40,000 + clients who are registered on our database.
“Where we live” Magazine
? 2,000 copies are spread across the Inner West every week
? 180,000 potential buyers in our market place
? Available at hand-picked retail outlets and also at all open homes conducted by our offices.
Ray White Inner West Service Advantages
? Intention to develop a long lasting relationship.
? Working harder to ensure that your experience with us is outstanding and hassle free
The Ray White team
? Ranked amongst the most successful in Sydney
? Sales professionals work as a team to network
? Offices in Annandale, Newtown and Stanmore
Skilled negotiators ensure you realise the highest possible price
? Our negotiation strategies and methods ensure that we deliver these outcomes to you.
? Years of experience through our sales team ensure you receive top dollar for your home.
? We have developed great expertise in the areas of product knowledge, rapport building and articulating each property.
Ray White’s Auctioneering excellence
? Years of local experience
? Phenomenal success rates
? Auctioneering awards at State and National levels.
Making it easier for people to buy property
? All property needs under one roof
? Residential Sales, Ray White Financial services, Commercial Sales and Leasing, Project Marketing, Property Management.
It is our recommendation that in order to maximize the ultimate sale price this property should be submitted for sale at public auction. In Enmore this marketing technique has long been accepted as the most effective method of sale for quality real estate, using open competition to encourage buyers to perform at their best level. Given the location this property boasts it is sure to generate spirited bidding from rival buyers, and this scenario generally produces the highest sale price that the market can be induced to pay.
Other significant benefits offered by the auction system include:
Our comprehensive pre-auction marketing campaign ensures that the availability of the property is bought to the notice of all potential buyers seeking such a property.
The selling process is accelerated because procrastination and indecision by prospective purchasers are eliminated. The advertised date of the sale forces buyers to act, arrange finance and attend the auction on the day. The hesitant or scheming buyer who is playing a waiting game is forced to bid up or miss out.
The seller maintains complete control of both the timing of the sale and the conditions of the Contract, which can include Special Conditions, drafted to suit the vendor’s particular circumstances.
Auction makes a binding contract on the fall of the hammer. The purchaser is bound by the terms of the Contract and there is no haggling or drawn out negotiations. The deposit is paid and the Contract is signed immediately, with no cooling-off period available for the purchaser to change their mind.
The upper limit of the sale price is left open-minded, while the seller is protected by a minimum Reserve Price, below which level the property cannot be sold without the vendors’ explicit instructions. By the auction day, our feedback will enable you to give informed instructions.
Auction provides proof to trustees, executors and beneficiaries that the sale price was the highest obtainable after wide exposure of the property to the marketplace.
To whom it may concern.
Dr Jeffrey Ling / Annandale
I can thoroughly recommend Harry Psaradellis and Tina O'Connor as agents of the highest professionalism and integrity. He and Tina O'Connor, were faultless in their approach to the sale of our home, which was insightful, diligent, and comprehensive.
This resulted in a sale well over our reserve, with the result being not just a happy vendor, but even a happy buyer as well. Both she and Harry even predicted the price we would sell for even before the campaign started. I cannot recommend this team more thoroughly.
We couldn’t have been happier with our decision to have Tina O’Connor and Harry Psaradellis sell our Annandale home. As a team we felt that they presented as the perfect combination of professionalism and integrity. The process of selling a much loved home is an emotive and stressful experience but Tina and Harry’s strategies were personalised and realistic as they managed not only our expectations but that of the buyers. Their adaptability and approach to the process of selling during the campaign assured us that we were in good hands. The outcome was extremely positive, with plenty of interested buyers and a sale that met with our high expectations. Many thanks!
Adam & Brigitte Nelson / Annandale
To the next happy client of Ray White Inner West
Alexandra Wood / Annandale
We're absolutely delighted with the result Tina O'Connor and Harry Psaradellis obtained for us on the sale of our Annandale home. When you have owned the place for almost 15 years, you have personally sanded and filled every inch of plaster yourself and you have watched your tiny daughter take her first steps across that lounge room floor, you really need to feel that the home, your home you have so many memories of, is in good hands. This is even more crucial when you decide to sell from a long way away, as we did.
With Harry, we felt completely reassured from the outset, so much so that we didn't even call in another agent! We really appreciated the extra mile Tina then went for us, working with the time-difference to keep us up-to-date throughout the whole process, and this despite the extraordinary amount of interest the house generated, which exceeded all our expectations. We felt as though Tina and Harry were really working with