The TM Executive Leasing Difference
TM Executive Leasing combines experience with innovation and an unwavering enthusiasm and energy to provide a level of service which is unrivalled.
TM Executive leasing offers the benefits and service which can only be afforded by a boutique agency coupled with thorough systems and processes typical of larger less personable agencies.
We offer a first class range of services to clients who prefer to deal with a specialist in the corporate and executive leasing markets. One of the advantages of a smaller specialised agency is the ability to provide better lines of communication and immediacy of service to our clients. This is what can be achieved when you are dealing directly with the owners of a business.
We are leasing and marketing specialists, current in leasing trends and legislation and utilise diverse marketing techniques to successfully promote our properties. We expertly manage and oversee all aspects of your investment whilst focussing on a quick result, at the right price and more importantly to the right tenant.
While many agencies will trust your most valuable asset to junior staff, we value your relationship more and will ensure it is managed by only the best. We will continue to adapt and grow in an environment that is ever changing, and look forward to ensuring your property is managed to your expectation and satisfaction.)
WHY CHOOSE TM EXECUTIVE LEASING
Our Key Points of Difference
• Your point of contact is a director and shareholder, actively involved in the business and committed to working with you to achieve the ultimate outcome.
• Industry leading leasing ability with access to a large range of tenants through relocation agencies as well as directly with mining, financial and medical personnel moving to Perth.
• High-impact, innovative marketing to find you a quality tenant as quickly as possible.
• Insightful advice on improvements and alterations to help you maximise your rental return.
• We take great care in selecting the right tenant for your home - checks, references etc.
• We communicate with you regularly and keep you informed along the way.
• We do what we say we do!)