Little Real Estate is Australia's largest privately owned real estate agency, bringing a fresh approach to property management our dedicated leasing team are focused on finding the best tenants, at the best possible return, with minimal vacancy. The additional services we also offer:
• For landlords we provide 24/7 access to their property management details via an online app
• Rent paid on time and in full and instant release of landlord funds: we set our tenants up on a direct debit system. As soon as tenant’s funds are cleared we will pay the funds into the landlord’s account
• Dedicated leasing executives – focusing on finding our landlords the best tenants/highest rental return as quickly as possible. Full time leasing staff 6 days a week.
• Little Property Maintenance team – inhouse maintenance specialists, including a qualified plumber, electrician and carpenter.
• For tenants we have a dedicated Customer Care Centre. It’s staffed from 7 am – 8 pm daily. This enables any property maintenance to be communicated to us outside office hours – a more convenient option for our tenants than encroaching on their work day.
• The LITTLE team have comprehensive Tribunal training – if the need arises, our Property Managers are able to represent landlords.
• Access to data from the largest rent role – 21,000 properties. No other agent can monitor trends and data first hand. We provide our clients with this data to assist them on their investing journey.
At Little Real Estate, we provide you with a rental appraisal of your property based on current rental market conditions, how your property presents and the prices of similar properties. During this process we can suggest ways in which the property could be presented or enhanced with minor changes to attract more tenants and optimize the rental return.
When leasing your property our aim is to tell as many people about your property as quickly as possible, our dedicated leasing executives work full time, 6 days a week and are focus on finding our landlords the best tenants. Our experience and data analysis also tell us that professional photography will reduce your days vacant and increase your rental return.