At Century 21 Metro One Ryde, we are proud to represent the Century 21 brand within the Ryde district including Top Ryde, North Ryde, West Ryde, Marsfield and surrounding suburbs.
We have a clear understanding of our clients, the property owners, expectations and goals. This ensures that our sales processes are aligned with the interests and expectations of our clients. We achieve this through our close working relationship with each homeowner, ensuring that you are always fully informed and confident that your agent is working diligently in your best interests.
Our aim is to be the leading agency in the Ryde area. To achieve this ambitious target, we employ a specialist team, operating procedures and software that enable us to consistently provide an outstanding level of service and obtain a high level of customer satisfaction.
We are backed by a leading global brand, ensuring that we are always at the forefront of information and technology. We have invested heavily in our sales management software, advertising channels, people and training ensuring that your property is proactively and efficiently showcased to the market.
If you are planning to buy, sell, lease or manage your residential or commercial property, we would be delighted to assist you in this process.
Century 21 Metro One has an extensive advertising and marketing strategy for both sales and property management. We believe in pursuing a tailored range of marketing methods to promote your property to all its potential purchasers or tenants. In developing the marketing approach for your property, we ensure that we consider the sales method (Auction/Private Treaty), marketing expenditure and attributes of the individual property and its likely purchasers. Our team will expertly advise you on the most appropriate strategies to pursue and you will be kept fully informed of the marketing process.
Our marketing strategy includes:
• Listing on the Century 21 Metro One website, RealEstate.com, Domain and several other notable real estate websites
• Onsite sign installation
• Featuring on Century 21 Metro One’s social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
• Conducting regular Open for Inspections (OFIs), at least twice a week
• Printing, distribution and display of professional brochures and stock lists, including the office window display that is exposed to significant foot traffic
• ‘Just Listed, ‘Auction Invite’ and ‘Just Sold’ DL Card production and distribution to the local area, for sale properties
• Utilization of print media for sales properties