I would like to take this opportunity to provide you more information regarding Exposure Real Estate and a little about “how we do it”. We are mobile agents and believe we should be out on the road doing what we do best, selling and promoting your property. These days with internet and social media being the key tool buyers use to find their new home we are able to reduce overheads and pass on these savings to our customers.
Marketing is the most crucuial factor in best presenting your property for sale in a market where your property NEEDS to stand out. To maximise the exposure of your property, Exposure Real Estate combines a mix of marketing material to best highlight your property.
1. Complete Market Analysis - Prepare a Complete Market Analysis, which includes not only closed sales and active listings, but also expired listings to aid in determining the best price.
2. Education – Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area.
3. Keeping You Informed – Provide updates on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, sign inquiries, etc.
4. Providing Buyer Feedback - While this is not technically marketing it is a valuable tool to use to help make your home more marketable. We will gather buyer feedback in all aspects of the property and price. Discerning buyers will likely disclose their likes and dislikes about your home. These details are infinitely important to the sale of your house.
5. Marketing Activity Reports - Keep you informed of activities and materials being used to market your home with activity reports, copies of advertisements, flyers and promotional materials.
6. Monitor the Market - Carefully monitor the market for homes similar to yours and every 2 weeks, provide an updated analysis of new similar listings and those similar properties that have sold to ensure your home remains competitively positioned.
7. Be available for you at all times - Be available to discuss any questions you may have. Whenever I am out of town, I will arrange for a seasoned colleague to be available to assist you in my place.