In real estate back in 1990's, buyers searched windows and newspapers then looked at property in cars with agents because they had to. There was no such thing as internet advertising, let alone major portals with 3D inspections. The profile of the office in regards to the window, newspaper and brand was a lot more important than it is today.
Now, people don’t care which office or brand is beside a property online, they want instant initial information about the properties they like and will most likely attend open homes. They list with the agent that builds a relationship with them and delivers timely and relevant information before they sell. The individual agent is now the key factor in the customer's eyes, not the office.
A world-class, cloud-based platform that not only automated processes and communications like no other but one that provided a fully integrated business management plan.
To do this it must assist with all aspects of the agents business and the day to day running of an office, including team training and onboarding, administration, community management, product design and booking, online and social profiling and financial control of the entire process. If it is more efficient to run certain parts of a business at a corporate level then why not do it?
But most importantly, a structure that helps them balance their personal/work life, deliver an exceptional experience to their customers and give back to the community that supports them.
As a team, our community minded agents have committed to donating 5% of all earnings up to $6000 each per year to support local community projects. Help us with your Ideas on where it would be best spent.
Welcome to Freedom Property.
Services I provide while working for you on the sale of your home.
1. Accurately appraise your property
2. Offer a selling solution
3. Complete all legal paperwork to list home
4. Introduce your home to other sales staff in offices - approximately 50
5. Expose your property to buyer database
6. Carry out photography
7. Promote your property on Social Media
8. Place property on up to 9 (nine) internet sites including, www.freedomproperty.com.au, www.realestate.com.au and more
9. Handle all inquiries.
10. Carry out inspections
11. Provide regular feedback and reports
12. Conduct negotiations
13. Complete all necessary paperwork correctly and accurately for offer/contract.
14. Facilitate Building and Pest inspections.
15. See the sale through to settlement