Award Winning Gold Coast Real Estate Team
A PROVEN REPUTATION for Professionalism, Performance, Service and Results!
The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) and Queensland (REIQ) continue to recognise the First National team for their ongoing commitment to professional client services and performance, awarding it the highest possible state and national accolades in for a medium sized residential agency.
REIQ Queensland Agency of the Year 2000, 2009, 2010, 2011
REIA Australian Agency of the Year 2010, 2011
With more than 10,000 eligible agents in this category, this represents the pinnacle of achievement within the Australian Real Estate industry. The team have also won hundreds of office and individual achievement awards within the First National Group including Number One Sales Office in Queensland and the Gold Coast.
1. Our goal is to rent your property for the best price, to the best tenant, in the shor test
possible time. Our expert property managers have unparalleled knowledge of property
values in your area and this is why we consistently achieve excellent rent returns for our
2 .We ensure that we never miss an opportunity to find the perfect tenant. We utilise a
system called “Inspect Real Estate” an innovative online booking system that provides
prospective tenants with 24/7 access to automatically book inspections on your property.
3. More enquiries means more chance of finding the best tenant. This is where First National
Nerang offers unrivalled expertise. Our comprehensive marketing includes exposure on our
industry leading websites, major real estate web-portals, eMagazines, social media and our
exclusive, award-winning tenant alert database – Utopia.
4. Accompanying tenants at each inspection guarantees our expertise will see your
property rented faster. We highlight all benefits of your property and we explain why
being a tenant of First National Nerang will be a positive experience for them
5. The moment applications are received we let you know. Before we ask you to consider
offers or approve an application. we commence a process of careful screening and
background history and reference checks which must meet stringent criteria..
6. Once we have completed our stringent screening process of all applicants, our property
managers will outline your options, explain the results of our investigations and make a
recommendation accordingly. We don’t take it upon ourselves to choose a tenant, we
provide you with all the information for you to make the final decision.
7. Lease documentation is prepared, incorporating any specific instructions you may have.
Bond equivalent to 4 weeks rent and initial payment of 2 weeks rent in advance is
collected. Your tenants are thoroughly advised of all their obligations, and responsibilities
and of our agency expectations including zero tolerance of arrears
8. Before your new tenant takes possession of the property, we complete a thorough Entry
Condition Report that incorporates comprehensive photographic records. This exhaustive
process sets the benchmark of how the property must be returned at the end of the
9. Consider our ongoing management services. Our expertise ensures your peace of mind...steady
income, regular property condition checks, qualified maintenance and 24/7 emergency repairs. We
utilise Maintenance Manager, an online program which tracks all actions and events automatically
issuing the appropriate correspondence to all key stakeholders, manages communications with
landlords, tenants and trades suppliers for quotes, work orders and reminders. We take “caring for
your investment” very seriously.
10. Once all the documentation process is finalised, entry report completed, bond and
rent is paid, then keys are released to your tenant. They are informed of their property
manager’s contact details as well as additional services offered by First National such as our
complimentary utility connection service – Direct Connect.