Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast was established in 2013 by Kellie Morris after realising the need for a more professional, prompt and personalised property management service on the Gold Coast.
Welcome to Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast.
I am the Principal/Licensee of Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast, an independent, fully licensed agent with over 17 years property management experience.
Specialising exclusively in Property Management, I am committed to providing my Landlords with a very professional, prompt and a more personalised service.
After 13 years industry experience, it became obvious that without the personal level of communication and prompt attention to matters, owners have become increasingly dissatisfied with the service they receive from their property manager.
It was this which motivated me to start my own boutique Property Management business with a focus on providing personalised service, gaining valued and loyal clients as well as matching quality properties with quality tenants.
Lifestyle Rentals is purposely kept small, allowing me as the business owner to personally and efficiently manage each of my clients’ properties from start to finish. With a single point of contact and no frustrating staff changes my clients feel confident knowing their most valuable asset is being looked after, not only by someone with maturity and experience but also by someone who actually cares.
At Lifestyle Rentals, there is a commitment to achieve maximum rental returns for each of my valued clients by providing inexpensive fees and commissions, professional online marketing and photography, low vacancy rates, thorough tenant selection, zero arrears tolerance, regular property inspections, recommendations, guidance and maintenance advice.
Property investment should be profitable, stress free and rewarding and this can be achieved with a professional and experienced managing agent.
To discover how Lifestyle Rentals Gold Coast can benefit you and your investment needs contact Kellie Morris direct.
Whether advertising your investment property for the first time or advertising to re-let your property, the same amount of time and energy is dedicated to marketing your property to the highest standard.
To ensure the highest market rent and lowest vacancy rates, as part of the leasing service the following will be implemented:
• Professional photography will be used to maximise first impressions, attract quality tenants and stand out from the crowd.
• The internet will market your property to the global community and is proven to be the best way to generate maximum enquiry and source prospective tenants. Your property will be listed on realestate.com.au, lifestylerentalsgc.com.au as well as the Lifestyle Rentals Facebook Page.
• A professional looking signboard will be erected in a prominent position at the front of your property, if authorised by you
• The database of prospective tenants searching for similar properties in your area will be contacted with the aim of matching a suitable tenant to your property.
• Relocation Agents are contacted as they often have professional clients relocating to the Gold Coast and in need of quality rental properties.
• Regular newsletters featuring properties for lease and e-brochures are sent out to an extensive database of prospective tenants, local and interstate.
Mixtures of “open for inspections” and “private inspections” are both arranged to ensure every tenant who makes an enquiry has the opportunity to view the property.
As part of the Lifestyle Rentals Service Guarantee, Landlords will receive regular contact throughout the letting process and will be provided with enquiry rates and tenant feedback about the property after every inspection.
As we embarked upon renting our much loved home out for the very first time, we "interviewed" property managers from three different companies and can honestly say that Kellie stood out clearly as our preferred choice.
She has always been a delight to deal with, knows all the relevant requirements and legislation, returns all phone calls and emails promptly and has secured us excellent tenants and a great rental income. Nothing is too much trouble for Kellie and we would not hesitate to recommend her as a professional and competent property manager.
John Platt and Elaine Murphy