Owned and operated by Ken Isaacs and daughter Kelly Isaacs, First National Wynnum Manly is committed to achieving a successful result for all its clients whether that be buyers, sellers, tenants or landlords. Having recently rebranded their office, Ken and Kelly have years of experience combined with renewed enthusiasm to work together with their clients and achieve a “win-win” outcome for all.
The success of First National Wynnum Manly is based on a series of steps designed to nurture team spirit in the framework of a structured operation and development plan. Strong policies, good systems, client and customer focus and constant training all contribute towards First National Wynnum Manly’s success and positioning in the marketplace. The First National brand is highly respected and stands behind its statement, “we put you first”.
First National Wynnum Manly is located in the heart of Manly Village on Stratton Terrace providing excellent market exposure as well as enjoying a large volume of buyer and rental enquiry.
Each property requires a tailored marketing approach to achieve the best outcome however there are some basics that every property needs:
1. Professional photography with good quality images that highlight the property in its best possible light BUT does not over enhance the property to a point where it is unrecognisable which leaves disappointment as the first impression when Buyers first view the property.
2. A floor plan of the property allowing Buyers to see if the layout suits but also refresh their memory of details after they have inspected.
3. Internet portals - most Buyers are looking for property on the internet now. It is important to have a great presence on these portals and attract the right Buyers to your home.
4. Inspections are obviously crucial to the successful sale of your property. How these inspections are conducted can be the difference between obtaining a great offer to purchase your property or months on the market.
5. Colour brochures with great information about your property and the area rather than valuable space taken up by detail about the Agent.
6. Social Media marketing and ebooks give potential Buyers another insight into your property. Everyone is on there these days!
Really when it comes to marketing and selling your property - it is about presenting it in the best possible light, finding the right buyer and having a great strategy that allows us to negotiate the best outcome for you. We work with you to make this happy and we put you first.