Selling your home is huge decision, we will listen to you. Personalised service, one agent works with you from our first meeting through the whole sale process until sold. We are not here to sign you up to achieve the listing, we are here to complete the sale. Our promise to you, is to work together and deliver your goals and provide factual market comparisons.
If you want ideas or tradespeople to prepare your home for sale, we will engage reputable providers within your budget to present your property at its absolute best.
We listen! Providing you with detailed responses from buyers. Reporting to you on all open inspections as soon as completed. All buyers are given offer forms, not just a brochure. We will point out every feature of your home and the local area.
Let us guide you through the sale process from end to end. If you aren’t ready yet, or seeking some sensible honest conversations about your property, we are here to provide answers.
1. The BIG question – What is my home worth? We provide authentic information.
2. Personalised service with one agent, here to achieve your result.
3. Honest home appraisal – we will let you know the truth.
4. Plenty of tradespeople to help prepare your property for sale.
5. We advertise every feature, described enthusiastically and complimented by beautiful photography and floorplan. A short video is a great addition.
6. Create your marketing plan. When to launch, when to open, best time of day and which days work best.
7. Get the price right at the start, buyers are SAVVY, they do their research and inspect many properties. Let’s make your sale stand apart, we encourage private 2nd viewings.
8. Communicate! We will stay in touch, report back after every open immediately. Provide updated reports of online views and buyer interest.
9. Present offers to you as soon as received every time. We want to secure a buyer as soon as possible. We negotiate with the buyer to achieve the best possible price for you.
10. We can transition your property from sale to rental or vice versa efficiently. Plan ahead, know your value.
11. Join us for a SAVVY experience in streamlined selling of your home.
We use digital media such as Facebook and Instagram to connect with clients. Marketing a home traditionally via realestate.com.au is still the number one site to reach buyers. That first eye-catching photo is your one chance to entice the buyer to look further into the advertising. Buyers want all information at their fingertips in one place. Writing of the ads, adding floorplans, size of land and suburb information areall imperative for the sale.
Public open inspections are held a minimum every week, and often mid week to attract the shift workers. Private inspections are vital and these are usually the buyer that is proactive and ready to buy.
Servicing the buyer to accommodate their timeline definitely sells a home quicker.
The signboard out the front has the absolute best photo of the house, this is a first impression of people that pass by the home.
Each home is marketed in accordance with buyer demand in the area. For example there is no point having an auction in an area where the demand is very low. The opposite applies in a high demand area.
I like, best offers by a predetermined date. This gives the buyers a timeline to view and submit offers.
FOLLOW UP EVERYONE.......... Phoning prospective buyers after viewing is my mantra. Every viewer has an opinion on the price, the house, the purchase. Collating feedback for vendors will determine our pricing, level of interest and offers.