Dowling Real Estate Mayfield has a professional pedigree and is part of the Dowling Real Estate group of 15 agencies encompassing Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Region since 1979
Speak to anyone who has experienced the PROCESS of buying or selling Real Estate and often their findings are a combination of stress, disappointment and ultimately compromise! One of the many goals of Dowling Real Estate Mayfield is to ensure your next move is a positive one. Dowling Real Estate Mayfield was founded around one simple mission. "To deliver RESULTS that exceed our clients EXPECTATIONS". We have created 'Best Practice Systems' that provide solutions and satisfaction to your most desired wants and needs
Dowling Real Estate Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property.
PROUD SUPPORTERS of local boy junior soccer team and The HPCA - hunter prostate cancer alliance.
Every property is different therefore we have a marketing strategy to suit all types of properties... Weather it be a unit, family home or development , its my job as a agent to advice my client the best marketing method & selling approach to achieve the best result for my client.
1. A private treaty sale occurs when a property is listed for sale with an asking price, the buyer makes an offer to the agent, who then presents the offer to the seller, who can then decide whether or not to accept the offer.
2 The key benefits of an auction include:
• An auction is an open negotiation between potential buyers and a vendor witnessed by the public. There are no blind
negotiations orchestrated between closed doors or over the phone giving the vendor and buyers completely control of
what price you will sell for and how much they will pay
• Auctions create a sense of urgency for prospective purchasers while the fixed marketing allows them ample time to
completely their own enquires and arrange finance
• At the fall of the hammer there’s an unconditional exchange of contract binding the purchaser to the property – it’s a
done deal and your property is sold!
• There is no limit to how high the price can go while having a set asking price essentially puts a limit on the sale price
• At auction, no one is restricted from bidding and all potential buyers in open competition have ample opportunity to
submit their best price – you are able to judge the market for yourself
3 Sale by Expressions of interest (EOI) is when you invite buyers to submit an offer to purchase your property by a
specified time and date. Each potential purchaser puts forward their best and final offer (in writing).
• Generally your property will be on the market for 4-6 weeks to enable you to promote your property effectively and
to ensure ample time is given for buyers to look through the home, finalize their finance and determine the price
they are willing to pay.
• When submitting an expression of interest, you need to include the a price you are willing to pay, conditions of sale,
such as settlement dates, finance conditions and inclusion and exclusions of the sale.
• At the end of the sale period the vendor will review submissions and choose the expression of interest that interests
them the most.
• If an acceptable offer is not found by the purchaser, the property may be place on the market as a private treaty
sale or EOI’s may be called again.
• Make sure - if you are putting in an offer, remember that you may only have one chance to secure the property, so
put your best foot forward so you’re not disappointed later on.
• Expressions of interest provide you with the benefits of a private treaty sale but with the urgency of an auction
without the potential stress
ust a quick note to say Thank you very much for the outsatndingf manner that you marketed our house at 57A Myles Ave Warners Bay. The house was sold in just 8 days and we believe this quick turn around was due to your bubbly personality, your ability to show people the house and being able to show the positives rather than the negatives of the house.
Ian And Lisa Shaw / Warners Bay
The marketing for 57A Myles was in competition with a lot of other houses that were on the market at the same time as ours was. Driving around the Warners Bay area, there were at least 8-10 houses that had substantially bigger houses on larger parcels of land. These houses were being sold by many different agents with my house having a larger price tag. To sell the house in just 8 days with a price far higher than other other houses with this type of competition, is a testament to not only you but also the quality of Dowling Mayfield product. My wife and I believed that the reason the house sold in such a quick turnaround is a result of
Thankyou so much for selling my Mother In law's house in Mayfield. I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the great result we had with a selling price of well over what we had hoped for in our wildest dreams and a sale within one week. You were fantastic to deal with and not like many agents we have come across before who were arrogant sharks. Your caring nature and lovely demeanour was much appreciated by Doreen at a stressful time for her. Thanks again and I will be singing your praises to all.
Amanda / Mayfield
Amanda Sutton - Gold Coast 2nd april 2014
Renee / Mayfield
Thank you for all your assistance and guidance during the process of selling our property (23 Moolcha Street Mayfield). Paul and I are very grateful for the great advice you provided us in order to get our property on the market and sold fast. Selling was imperative as we had already purchased the home of our dreams and were waiting on this sale to secure our new purchase. Although we were exhausted with all the painting, decluttering and small repairs to get the house ready for inspection, the regular communication you provided us was invaluable. We are extremley satisfied with your professionalism and knowledge of the Mayfield area. You had purchasers lined up and ready to inspect as soon as we were ready. Having a clientele base was just another positive during this process. Using Dowling Mayfield was a smart choice and we were lucky to have received you as our agent. The whole process of selling our property was quick and easy. We have already recommended close frien