Established in 1996 by Ewan & Mark Morton, Morton has grown from a small family business to a recognised industry leader with 6 strategically placed offices throughout Sydney.
2016 has been and excellent year for Morton as they have been awarded Property Management Team of the year and Principal of the year at The Real Estate Results Awards.
With her residential real estate career spanning over a decade, Melanie has well rounded expertise in leasing, property management, investments, property marketing, and sales in both affordable suburban and prestige waterfront markets of Sydney. Melanie prides herself on offering honest and straight forward advice to her clients and is considered a consummate professional by her peers and clients alike. She believes that understanding her client’s needs and swift informative communication is the cornerstone to providing exceptional service.
We don't take a one size fits all approach. We will develop a strategic marketing campaign to generate as much interest in your property as possible. We we can do;
• Adverts on 10+ property websites: Morton.com.au, Domain.com.au, Realestate.com.au, Realestateview.com.au, Rentbuy.com, Allhomes.com.au, Homely.com.au, Homehound.com.au, Realestate1.net.au, Rent.com.au, Onthehouse.com.au, MillionPlus.com.au, Ratemyagent.com.au, Homesales.com.au
• Domain and Realestate.com.au adverts all have enhanced subscriptions/listings – so ensures your property advert stands out and is at the top of tenants searches.
• Premium E-brochure sent to Domain subscribers as well as other portals.
• Marketing sent to the Morton tenancy database of tenants not only looking on the North Shore area but in the surrounding areas too – we often find tenants look in many different areas.
• Online booking facilities allow for flexible tenant inspections as we are available 6 days a week.
Applications from tenants are required to be completed in full by all proposed occupants and additional supporting documents are also required from each party. These details are thoroughly checked by our skilled team and these checks also include cross referencing national tenancy databases to ensure any bad tenancy history is identified. Any concerns are relayed to our clients for the final decision to be made based on our recommendations.