The Wantirna team, lead by proven performer and local expert Michael Hill, are proud and excited to be a part of the Knox community. Each member of our Wantirna team is committed to providing the very best level of service to their valuable clients and pride themselves on achieving results that are above expectation.
Having grown up in the area, each agent has an intimate knowledge of the Knox marketplace and is perfectly positioned to help you achieve your property dreams in Wantirna and surrounding suburbs.
Knox is renowned for quality family homes, private cul de sacs and open green spaces, however, more recently the landscape has slowly evolved to include more compact lifestyle choices and boutique apartment living. The opening of Eastlink in June 2008 saw the popularity of the suburb rise, with the North/South running freeway greatly improving accessibility to both the CBD and the Mornington Peninsula region. Coupled with its proximity to the ever-popular Dandenong Ranges and the delights of the Yarra Valley, the appeal continues to increase.
The team at Noel Jones Wantirna are committed to giving back to their local community and have been actively involved in local sporting groups over many years.
Unique selling proposition
- Our office network, unlike other franchise groups, uses and shares the same database.
- This enables us to see what our buyers have been bidding on throughout the eastern suburbs and also what their true budget is.
- Most buyers will be conservative when discussing their budget with us. Our database gives us the ability to network the RIGHT buyer to your property.
- We are very proud of how our brand looks in the marketplace and how that reflects our clients properties. We take extra care to make our photo’s stand out from other properties on the market.
- Our dedicated marketing team ensure your property is looking it's absolute best and the campaign runs smoothly.
- Everything is sent to you for proofing before being launched to the marketplace.
- Our detailed weekly written reports are crucial in helping you make the correct decisions throughout the campaign.
- We will have 3 face to face meetings, which include a pre-campaign meeting to discuss expectations, a midway meeting to discuss the current interest in the property, and a pre-auction meeting to discuss whom the key bidders are and an discussion around the strategy will be executed on the day.
- Our admin and sales team work as a cohesive unit to keep you informed throughout the process and maximise your property’s value.
Our 3 Phase Selling Strategy
- We will identify specific buyers on our books that are currently looking for a property like yours.
- We will hold a VIP open prior to launching your property to the open market.
- We will encourage buyers to make offers at a premium level, with the impending launch being used as a negotiating tool to create urgency and fear of loss with the buyers.
- We will achieve one of two outcomes. An offer that is above expectation and you have the opportunity to sell before going on the internet. This will save you on marketing $. OR offers which aren't quite high enough to excite you to sell and we receive feedback from genuine buyers about your home that will help us in our campaign.
On the market (selling prior to auction or fixed date)
- If we haven't sold in the off-market period, we will launch your property to the open market, and run a 4 week campaign with open for inspections.
- We will provide you with a written weekly report (I can provide a full example of our written report), which will outline interested buyers and their detailed feedback. It will also contain a table with the key indicators that we look for in a successful campaign. This will help us determine whether your campaign is achieving the benchmarks of a successful campaign, and whether we should consider selling prior to auction, or continuing through to auction day/fixed date.
- If we receive an offer above expectation throughout the campaign, and the report suggests that the buyer may not have strong competition on auction day, we can discuss selling prior to auction or fixed date.
- If the key indicators are at, or above our benchmarks, we would be confident in suggesting we run through to the end the campaign and let the emotion and competition on the day push buyers to their maximum.
Selling on auction day (if applicable)
- It is extremely important we have a strategy in place to ensure the day runs smoothly and we achieve the absolute maximum price for you.
- We have a minimum of 4 staff working at your auction. Each of them will stand with bidders to make them feel comfortable and also coach them on when and how to bid. We find that buyers are very anxious at auctions and often make critical mistakes when bidding. We work with each buyer by firstly holding a clip board with the current bid (often buyers forget where the bid is becuase they are flustered), and we provide advice on how to bid if they want to be the successful purchaser.
- Each agent is designated a position at the auction to make sure we cover all areas and buyers.
- We are one of the most experienced teams in Knox on auction day. Myself and Dylan have called over 500 auctions between us, and have been involved in every situation imaginable, which ensures we are prepared for any situation that arises on the day.