BIG FIRM RESULTS WITH THE PERSONAL ATTENTION & AFFORDABILITY OF A BOUTIQUE AGENCY
Infinity Property Agents is an independent real estate agency with extensive experience in property sales & management. Operating since 2006, we now manage over 700 properties in the Sydney market and have an established clientele of buyers for your property.
It’s our experience, market knowledge, active database of buyers and personal attention that ensures you get the very best result for your property. To discover how we can best assist you, please email us at email@example.com for a copy of our Property Sales Guide and a free no obligation market appraisal.
1. Infinity Property Agents can achieve the best results because we have an extensive client database in the area. We are active NOW selling properties in your area. The results are a better return on your investment, a faster result, improved communication and a more professional personalised service.
2. We have achieved record levels for those apartment buildings due to my negotiation skills. I will do the same for you, providing a better price, better service and better returns on your investment.
3. Marketing costs would be set at $1,600 including a month of featured listings on realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, realestateworld.com.au, homely.com.au and our own website, email campaigns, floor plan, photos and an extensive social media input, sign board.
Infinity Property Agents Sydney offers a comprehensive and aggressive four week marketing campaign aimed at achieving immediate results. We are very intimate with the Sydney market with recent sales in the region and its investment base and have recent database of interested clients.
Our marketing involves:
1. Digital marketing: Priority featuring of your property on domain.com.au, realestate.com.au, Allhomes, Homely, Realestateworld and the infinityproperty.com.au website
2. Social Media Marketing - Facebook, YouTube video, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and our very popular LinkedIn account (675+ active members who are interested in investment properties)
3. Electronic database marketing to over 6300 prospective buyers in Australia and overseas including e-brochures
4. Letterbox drop (minimum 500) to homes in the immediate vicinity of the property
5. Personal calls to prospective buyers from the Infinity sales team
6. Production of internal floor plans, signage and sales cards
7. Weekly home opens - weekly reports and continual communication on inspection results and leads generated
I recently engaged the services of Infinity Property Agents to manage my apartment in Erskineville.
I found out about Infinity from an internet search. I’ve been very impressed with the professional manner in which Michael and his team conducted taking over the management. The entire process from the initial conversation with Michael was dealt with in an efficient manner.
As this is the first time I’ve been a landlord I didn’t really know what to expect. But every contact I have had with every single person in the Infinity office I have been made to feel like a VIP. I only have a one bedroom apartment yet I'm always made to feel like I am their number one customer.
There is no doubt I made the right choice in choosing Infinity for property management as my apartment could not be in better hands.
I have chosen Infinity to manage my property for two years now, because my previous agent did not manage the property well enough. The reason I give Michael and his team full mark is: - He is very detailed and issues that my previous agent did not pick up or do, he told me straight away and gave valuable advice. - His team always keep you informed and always follow up on all repairs until it is done. - Michael does a very good job in keeping me inform about market rental value. So as a owner, I am very happy for his team to look after me and my property for many years to come. - I have also highly recommended his services to my friends, and they are also very please about their property being managed by Infinity. - Michael is very honest, approachable and up front. He will call you to discuss personally. Not many real estate owners will call you themselves, my previous agent didn't. If I do have questions regarding my property, I drop him a line and he gets back to me with a call. To
Taking a chance and listing with Michael was an easy choice and the results speak for themselves.
I had engaged another local Agent who was a family friend but after 1 year still hadn't closed the deal on selling our apartment in Mosman.
With the apartment selling within 2 months through Infinity Property Agents at $10,000 more than I had anticipated, I couldn't be happier.
Michael is results focused and the sales team made it a smooth and easy transaction.
I would highly recommend Infinity Property Agents with the sale of any property.