Experience different. Experience better.
At NF Property Management our goal is to achieve your success as a property owner.
Our boutique agency does not sell real estate, we specialise in leasing & property management.
We are committed to earning you the best return on your investment, while managing your property to the highest standard.
Director, Nathan Francica has built a reputation for providing his clients with a superior level of personalised service. Born and raised in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, Nathan has an intimate knowledge of the area. His years of experience and solid understanding of the residential tenancies act enable him to achieve outstanding results.
In the competitive Sydney Rental Market, it is imperative that your property is well-presented & marketed correctly to gain maximum exposure. In order to engage quality prospective tenants we:
▪ Advertise on Domain, Realestate.com.au, Rent.com.au & Nfproperty.com.au
▪ Use quality photographs taken by our Professional Photographer
▪ Erect prominent property signage
▪ Inform our current database of actively looking prospective tenants based on their criteria
▪ Inform our extensive network of relocation agents searching for the right home on behalf
of their executive clients
Showing your property:
First impressions are everything! We take the time do the little things – like open the
blinds, let in some fresh air, and lighten up the place before opening the door to
In addition to set inspection times, we conduct viewings by appointment from 7:30am
up until 7:30pm to meet the needs of busy, professionally employed & executive
Careful tenant selection:
All prospective tenants must complete a tenancy application form and provide us with the following to support their application:
▪ Current photo ID i.e. drivers license, photo card, passport
▪ Current & previous rental references i.e. payment ledger, written letter
▪ Current & previous employment references appropriate documents i.e. pay slips, employment contracts, bank statements
All applications received are thoroughly processed and reference checked. Our rigorous qualifying procedures determine whether an applicant can afford the rental and has proven to be a reliable and responsible candidate.
Thorough lease preparation:
Once an applicant has been approved for tenancy, we carefully prepare the necessary
documents in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act to ensure your legal rights
We conduct the lease signing and lodge the rental bond on your behalf. A comprehensive
In-going Condition Report with photographs is prepared & kept with a record of all keys
and other security devices provided.