Experience a unique style of efficient, transparent & accountable leasing & property management service tailored to you!
At Coastal Property Managers ‘CPM’, we are committed to achieving you the best return on your investment, while managing your property to the highest standard.
Our boutique agency does not sell real estate, we are leasing & property management specialists!
Our clients deal directly with the Directors of ‘CPM’ at all times. Donna Hartley & Nathan Francica are dedicated to ensuring your success as a property owner.
We expose your property to a wide range of prospective tenants using:-
▪ Premium positioning on Domain, Rent.com.au & Coastalpropertymanagers.com.au
▪ Quality photographs taken by Andrew our Professional Photographer
▪ Prominent property signage
▪ Prospective tenant email database – to alert quality tenants actively looking of new listings ▪ Affiliation with relocation companies – working with corporate & executive clients
▪ Rental list – available outside our office located on the busy Bronte Village strip
Showing your property:
First impressions are everything! We take the time do the little things – like open the blinds, let in some fresh air, and lighten up the place before opening the door to prospective tenants. In addition to set inspection times, we conduct viewings by appointment to accommodate. Inspections are a great opportunity to interview prospective tenants prior to the application process.
Careful tenant selection:
All prospective tenants must fill in a tenancy application form and provide us with the following:-
▪ A copy of their current photo ID i.e. drivers licence, photo card/ passport
▪ Current & previous rental references & appropriate documents i.e. payment ledger
▪ Current & previous employment references & appropriate documents i.e. payslips, contracts/
All applications received are thoroughly processed and reference checked to determine whether the applicant can afford the rental and has proven to be a reliable & responsible candidate.
Thorough document preparation:
Once an applicant has been approved for tenancy, we carefully prepare the necessary documents in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act to ensure your legal rights are protected.
We conduct the lease signing and lodge the rental bond on your behalf. A comprehensive In-going Condition Report with photographs is also provided.