A self-motivated and superbly dedicated individual, Nikolai Antonov brings to Ray White Hunters Hill a truly international perspective and a fine eye for detail.
Nikolai perfected his extensive project and customer management skills while working in Russia for the National Railways at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. One of his key roles involved cooperation with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) experts and ensuring that all their recommendations were taken into account. His work vastly improved the image of the Russian Railways and was highly appreciated by IOC members.
Nikolai is an expert in sourcing and nurturing new business opportunities and maintaining value added contact with our many existing local residents.
Nikolai treasures his lifestyle in Sydney of which he enjoys with his wife and young daughter. An avid sportsman with a strong focus on cycling and optimal nutrition, Nikolai will ensure a relationship with our office will be memorable for all involved.
- Determine vendor's needs (What needs to be achieved and how)
- Research SOLD comparable properties
- Analyze current competition (what other similar properties available for sale)
- Appraise the property (price feedback, positives & negatives)
- Presentation proposal (What needs to be done to the property to achieve the best result possible)
- Determine the category of the buyers that would most likely buy the property
- Plan & exercise TARGETED marketing campaign
- Build rapport with buyers and work with their objections
- Provide feedback to the vendor (price opinion, offers)
- Create competition between buyers
- Negotiate the best possible result