Selling a property is one of the biggest financial transactions you’ll make, at O’Brien Real Estate we aim to take the stress out of the equation and deliver a result over and above your expectations.
It’s crucial to pick a highly motivated, experienced professional who truly cares about you and your financial outcome. When your home is with O’Brien Real Estate you can rest easy knowing that you are dealing with true professional. Founded in 2010 O’Brien Real Estate, well-known for top producing local agents and backed by the areas strongest individual team, O’Brien Real Estate prides itself on offering the finest in customer service. We consistently utilise the best Real Estate trainers to improve our skills which in turn delivers great results. During the sales and rental process you will be fully involved in all decisions and kept informed of all progress throughout your campaign, you can also rest assured that our Directors are consistently involved during the process and give you a 100% commitment that they are available to discuss your campaign in detail at any stage…. now there’s a difference!
At OBrien Real Estate we understand the importance of marketing to gain maximum exposure. Marketing is targeted to each property's specialised needs. There are a number of forms of marketing that we utilise to reduce the property's days on market and maximise return:
- We ensure that your property will receive more exposure by utilising Australia's premier real estate websites.
- We have ongoing relationships with the major local and national print publications, exposing your property to over 1.2 million readers weekly.
- Our properties are marketed on social media pages.
- How your property appears in an important aspect in marketing your property, so we use professional photography, including drone photography, to ensure the best look across all media.
- As soon as you are happy to sell we contact buyers in our extensive database to invite them to open homes.
- Our eye-catching boards are displayed outside your property to draw attention.
- Brochures, just listed drops, and open for inspection invitations are distributed in the local area.
- Flags and pointers are used on open days to attract attention towards your property.
And after using these marketing strategies, if we are unable to sell your property, there will be no fees involved.