Peter Gigis, Oakleigh, 3166

Peter Gigis


Buxton Oakleigh, Oakleigh, 3166

Buxton Oakleigh

21 Atherton Road, Oakleigh
Victoria 3166
Agency overview

For more than 150 years Buxton has had one fundamental goal – to achieve the highest possible sale price for every one of our clients.

Whether it be a simple studio or a multimillion dollar home, our commitment to that objective never waivers.

We believe outstanding presentation, strategic marketing, advanced technologies, exceptional negotiation skills, a trusted brand and local knowhow are the corner stones of a premium outcome at any level.

Style and substance
Even though we’ve been established since Archer won the very first Melbourne Cup in 1861, we are constantly evolving with a flair for innovation in both marketing and technology that keeps your property well ahead of the competition.

Our aim is to establish relationships based on integrity and trust, care and respect.

Our local knowhow, combined with a demonstrable record of success over many years means you can be confident with Buxton.

Your selling team
In a recent independently compiled survey of Buxton sellers, 99% of respondents said they were delighted with our service (we’re working hard to delight the other 1%!).

Our people are talented negotiators who do business with heart and purpose and we support them with a business environment that gives them a decisive edge over others.

As one of the leading agencies in Melbourne, we sell and lease thousands of properties every year, always endeavouring to realise the full potential in the transaction for our clients.

Marketing Plan

Auction campaign allowing your the flexibility to sell your home prior to the end date. This is a favorable option over a traditional Auction and offers the "best of both worlds"

Placing an end date in our experience puts buyers in a position where they are forced to "step up"


10 December 2014
To whom it may concern:
After much consideration, we chose Max Martinucci and Buxton to represent us in selling our house. We don’t think we could have
made a better choice.
At the start of the process, we weren’t 100% sure that we wanted to sell our house at all and, if we did, whether we wanted to
engage an agent or if we wanted to sell it ourselves (as we had friends who had been successful in doing so).
Max patiently talked us through the pros and cons of what we were considering, and ultimately it was his guidance, honesty, local
knowledge and perseverance that sold us on engaging him rather than doing it ourselves.
From the moment we decided to proceed with Max, he guided us through the process of getting the house ready. Within a day, he
had a painter and gardener over to the house to prep the house for sale. He also brought in a professional styler to provide us with
advice on how to make the house look more modern and appealing to buyers. Within two

—Kathleen & Neil Killick / Oakleigh South

Dear Max,
Thanks so much for all you did for me during the campaign to sell my home.
You worked very hard during my campaign and I will admit that sometimes it was tedious to accommodate the
private viewings, but in the end it was one of those that gave us the fantastic result!
I found your warm, honest and professional manner very refreshing.
Right from the beginning you helped us with organizing a painter and a lovely stylist to come to the house the next
day, which was a Sunday! This was a big help to get us moving in the right direction.
You even gave us a solution to our accommodation problem prior to our new property being built! That is what I
consider going the extra mile!
I am very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone considering selling their
Once again, thank you and I look forward to continuing our relationship as tenant and landlord in the near future.
(I would also like to say a special thanks for taking the pressure

—Sheradyn Egorov / Oakleigh South


Max Martinucci, thanks for the fun today (we had celebratory drinks after valuing at 1 loreen)
This is an unpaid testimony to Max and the fabulous job he does. From the start we knew Max was the agent for us. Young and energetic, a great listener, respectful and most of all passionate to sell our beautiful home. We knew Max was the one. A calm personality, cool and collected with fabulous presentation and fun personality, we said "no" to another agent that had been waiting in the wings for 5 years because we believed in him. Straight from the start, right from the heart.
With the fantastic team at Buxton, Max's determination and fabulous communication skills, we managed to sell BEFORE auction. We are certain Max worked extremely hard to get us the best price possible for our home. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, you go above and beyond for your clients and our faith in you has paid off, resulting in us smiling with joy with the prospects of o

—Emma Wilcox / Oakleigh South
Office Location