Here are 5 of the ways we are assisting our client’s:
1. Marketing. We believe that every property no matter the area or weekly rent deserves a premium marketing package. We use high quality professional photos, virtual tours, floor plans and even video marketing. We aim to not only capture the local market but also clients relocating to Perth. If they can’t attend a viewing they can watch the property video and utilise a virtual tour.
2. Maintenance planning. Every property needs maintenance, and this isn’t just fixing leaking taps. We assist our clients with proactive maintenance planning for things like painting, replacement flooring and hot water systems. Keeping your property fresh and in good working order will protect your rental income and also attract quality tenants.
3. Education. Our clients receive ongoing market updates and opportunities to attend investor seminars. Becoming an educated investor can assist in growing your rental portfolio.
4. Appraisals. We regularly conduct a rental market analysis on our clients investment properties to ensure that they are maximizing the return on their investment property portfolio. Need a sales appraisal? We can help with that too.
5. Exclusivity. We have been very fortunate over the years to work for some of Perth’s most well-regarded agencies. We know that we don’t want to be the biggest. We just want to be the best for our clients.
Our advertising campaign is leading edge in comparison to other agents. We utilise upwards of 5 professional pictures for each listing. In addition to the high-quality professional photography our clients also receive a virtual reality tour and floor plan of the property at no additional cost. We share your listing on social media and upload a video to realestate.com and YouTube. We keep a database of registered tenants looking for properties with Nourish Property.
Once an application has been approved, we meet with your tenant and go through the lease agreement thoroughly to ensure each party understands their responsibilities and that your property is maintained to a high standard. The tenant needs to know upfront that rent arears won’t be tolerated and what is expected at routine inspections.
During the tenancy it’s important that we develop a good working relationship with your tenants. Happy tenants will want to stay! We will inspect the property quarterly and provide a detailed report with photos. There will two types on maintenance that will occur – general maintenance and property improvements. General maintenance covers things like door hinges and leaking tasks. Property improvements refers to things like updating paintwork and floor coverings. To achieve the most out of your investment property and retain great tenants it’s important to keep up with the maintenance.
Leading up to the end of the lease we will check in with your tenant to see what their plans are. It’s good to do this 3 months in advance to allow plenty of time should either party wish to end the lease. When your tenant decides to vacate, we will notify you straight away. We will provide as current market analysis so that we can ensure you are maximizing your return on your investment property.
Any questions? Give me a call, I would love to chat.