Property West Real Estate is a successful independent boutique style agency. All Property West employees are extremely experienced, highly motivated, possess strong ethical values and operate as a highly successful team. With our high ratio of Property Managers to Properties we are able to provide a more complete service and maintain ongoing communication with both tenants and landlords. Both principals are hands on and actively involved in the Property Management portfolio, we encourage feedback from clients, good or bad.
Our method of management is technologically advanced using the latest software, inspections are conducted in real-time using portable smart devices and the reports emailed to the owner shortly after, tenant viewings are conducted and comments recorded, again using the latest software which can then be emailed to the owner on a regular basis.
A large majority of Property West’s business is derived from past clients, or referrals from those clients. Property West Real Estate is a Corporate Member of the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia. (REIWA)
Our primary role is to successfully manage our clients’ properties to attract the best possible tenants and achieve a realistic rental return. We do this by utilising our excellent Property Management skills; however, the service does not end there. At Property West we strive to maintain a quality service from the initial listing of the property right through to the conclusion of the lease.
Check out our short video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF8leZYYN9o&feature=youtu.be
Property West will provide all internet and media advertising using the following
and several other associated websites.
• Recommend ways to optimise the appeal of your property.
• Conduct advertised home opens if necessary.
• Arrange signage and photography of your property.
• Design, produce and lodge advertising and promotional material.
• Present the property to prospective tenants including after
• Conduct Interviewing, reference checks & determine
employment status of prospective tenants.
• Conduct TICA & NTD checks, an Australia and New Zealand
wide database of defaulting tenants.
• Collection and lodgement of security bonds.
• Preparation and signing of lease documentation.
• Collection of rent & water consumption monies.
• Monitor and follow-up of rental arrears.
• Lease renewal and rental reviews.
• Organise maintenance of property.
• Payment of accounts, shire rates, water rates etc.
• Preparation of monthly statements and electronic payment
of owner funds.
• Organise Landlord Protection Insurance.
• Conduct the following regular duties:
- Ingoing Property Condition Report
- Routine Inspections
- Final Property Condition Report
• Ongoing communication and easy direct access to your
Property Managers and Principals.