I have been a Managing Partner at Richardson & Wrench for the past 8 years and during this time have been responsible for the sale and rental of hundreds of properties.
I came into the real estate business after owning & operating a successful electrical and mechanical engineering business responsible for major government and private contracts. My knowledge of property from the other side of the fence and experience in managing a large team of people delivering complex projects has had a major influence on my approach to real estate service.
Accustomed to finding the most efficient and cost-effective solution to problems I have taken a leading role in restructuring Richardson & wrench into a fully integrated service oriented business. .
My aim in every transaction is to make it as simple and stress-free as possible for all parties, delivering the best results through strategic and targeted marketing and streamlined service delivery.
My golden rule in real estate is that every person matters. Do the right thing and the word gets around.)
R&W philosophies are simple:
• To provide the best possible service to our clients at all times.
• To provide you with a property management service second to none.
• To establish and develop mutually beneficial business relationships.
• To provide the highest standard of professionalism in the services we provide.
R&W Property Management focuses on:
• Obtain the best return possible and minimize your property expenses.
• Implement your instructions to the letter.
• Leasing your property to the most suitable tenant as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Maintain and enhance your investment.)