Gold Coast Residential Properties is a division of Gold Coast Rental Properties who have been operating since 2005. We have local knowledge and a well-connected network. Our services span the buying and selling process.
Gold Coast Residential Properties are an independent team of qualified and experienced real estate professionals led by well-known and respected Gold Coast Agent Roger Haddad.
We thrive on our abilities as a local, boutique agency to deliver personal service and flexibility to meet the needs and demands of both sellers and buyers.
Collaborating Gold Coast Rental Properties and Gold Coast Luxury Resorts gives us access to a national and international database. We cast a wide net.
Our network of recommended providers and suppliers can assist you with every step of the buying or selling process and we’ll tailor our services to your cost expectations.
We’ll assess your property thoroughly and give you an honest appraisal of the market and your individual expectations. We’ll tailor a property campaign with marketing that is suitable to you and your cost expectancy.
We offer the following;
* E-Brochures sent to GCRP Database
* 500 Just Listed Letterbox Flyers & 500 Direct Mail Outs
* Window Display Advertising
* Facebook & Instagram Advertising
* Internet Marketing on 7 affiliated websites (homehound.com.au, homely.com.au, irene.com.au, ratemyagent.com.au, rentbuy.com.au, thehomepage.com.au)
At Owners Cost:
* Realestate.com Feature Upgrade (4 weeks)
* Realestate.com Highlight Upgrade (4 weeks)
* Domain.com Priority Placement (6 weeks)
* Domain.com Premium Plus (6 weeks)
* Professional Photography (10 images)
* Professional Photography (15 images)
* Professional Photography (Prestige Package, day & night)
* Professional Floor Plan
* Professional Video (60 seconds)
* Professional Aerial Image of Property
* Sign Board (Small)
* Sign Board (Medium)
* Photo Sign Board (Large)
* Auction Photo Sign Board (Large)
* Gold Coast Bulletin “More places you love” (2 weeks)
* Gold Coast Bulletin – Eighth of a page (4 week campaign)