Proudly offering excellent service to our community since July 2000. We are an independent company primely positioned in Dee Why, the heart of the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Our exceptional team awaits your phone call or email with your property requirements. Buying or selling, we're ready to help you any way we can. If none of our current listings suit, register with Premium Tracker and receive automatic notification of properties that match your unique criteria as soon as they hit the market. Ratcliff Mathew's main focus in the market place is to be selected as your preferred agent. Our standing as a leading real estate office has been developed through a highly successful caring and committed culture to our clients.
Following is an overview of our Marketing Plan:
• First Impressions - Step one is to see if we can give the property that extra appeal - we advise on what may be done to make the property as attractive as possible so that the highest price is achieved.
• Buyers Waiting - We receive hundreds of buyer enquiries each month. Those matching the property description are contacted immediately.
• For Sale Signs - We have many in the area with one simple to contact 24hour Phone Number & Website Address.
• Websites - The property is promoted on all the major websites including realestate.com.au & domain.com.au
• Local Print Media - We remind buyers of the property via The Manly Daily.
• Heart Buyer Search - We approach adjoining homes to see if the neighbours know of anyone that may be interested in the property.
• Distribution of Brochures & Letterbox Cards
• Monthly Articles & Agent Referral Network - 250 agents in our network refer buyers to us
• Past Clients & Investors - We have a large bank of past clients & investors who regularly buy property using us.
• Available 24 hours - We are available 7 days and around the clock which means we can handle an enquiry on the property at any time.
• Inspections - We make ourselves available to show the property at times that suit the buyer subject to your schedule.