Raine & Horne Upper Coomera is one of the Gold Coast's preeminent real estate agencies. Lead by Principal and Licensee Saskia Bartsch, its experienced and professional team is renowned for their integrity and expert knowledge of the local market.
Having lived on the Gold Coast for over 25 years and having raised 3 daughters in that time, Saskia and her husband Gary have extensive local knowledge and are very invested in the community, through organisations such as Rotary and BNI. They believe in nurturing strong relationships based on trust, integrity and consistency, always striving for the highest standards of professionalism in everything they do.
Raine & Horne Upper Coomera is part of the extensive Raine & Horne global network, which has over 260 offices in Australia and around the world. So when it comes to buying or selling, no one can match Raine & Horne's global reach via its fully interactive database.
Raine and Horne Upper Coomera offers a full real estate service covering:
Luxury Property Sales
Commercial Sales and Leasing
Property Management Services
Raine & Horne Upper Coomera continues to grow with the Upper Coomera community, helping its residence in all real estate needs and services.
To give yourself a competitive edge, we recommend that you invest in the marketing of your property. Our marketing activities will ensure you stand out from the competition with Aplify,Domain and Real Estate.com platforms
Our marketing packages can be tailored and adjusted to suit your method of sale
Marketing packages available will be discussed in your initial meeting with the agent
The following services are completely complementary!
1. Inspection of your property.
2. Advice on market price and conditions.
3. Providing comparable sales information to assist in establishing correct market price.
4. Preparation of a customised marketing plan.
5. Tips & tailored advice on preparing your property for sale.
6. Contact solicitor/conveyancer to arrange contract for sale.
7. Arrange photography of your property.
8. Prepare and place advertising.
9. Placement of your property on the internet for maximum exposure.
10. Listing on Raine&Horne Upper Coomera Website
11. Listing on Raine&Horne International Website
12. Window display card
13. Prepare and edit promotional brochures.
14. Prepare and erect signboard.
15. Prepare and place window display at our office.
16. Write and submit editorials featuring your property.
17. Contact and provide information to current prospective purchasers on our extensive database.
18. Organise and conduct ‘Open for Inspections’ when requested.
19. Qualify all prospective purchasers.
20. Report to you verbally after each inspection.
21. Provide seven day access to our key people for advice and consultancy.
22. Conduct regular reviews of marketing and competition relevant to your property.
23. Advise on strategy surrounding any interest or offers on your property.
24. Negotiate with potential purchasers.
25. Assist purchasers to select a suitable financier.
26. Assist with selection of conveyancer/solicitor if required.
27. Prepare and provide relevant documentation to your conveyancer/solicitor.
28. Arrange and attend valuer inspections.
29. Arrange and attend building inspections.
30. Liaise between vendor, purchaser, mortgage brokers, pest inspectors and both solicitors
to ensure smooth exchange.
31. Provide relocation advice and assistance.
32. Use Government controlled Trust Account for security of deposit of monies as an independent party.
33. Attend final inspection pre-settlement.
34. Collect keys and ensure smooth changeover of ownership on settlement.