Place continues to be one of the most recognised and prominent real estate brands in Queensland, and in recent years the state’s leading and most awarded agency.
Place New Farm opened its doors in July 2010, bringing the vibrant Place style to the inner city suburbs of Brisbane with its unique ‘one office, multiple locations’ approach to real estate.
Director Judy Goodger compiled a first class team of top real estate agents to ensure that the New Farm office continues to uphold the incomparable Place standards while always increasing its presence and stellar reputation in all suburbs of inner city Brisbane.
Servicing the surrounding suburbs of the Inner North of Brisbane and beyond, the experienced team offers a high quality of service that you can always count on when it comes to buying and selling through Place. Like all Place Agents, the vibrant and highly motivated New Farm team is always adapting with market trends while providing the same first class marketing that Place is known for.
Whether you are buying or selling, you can count on Place for a friendly, innovative and fresh approach to real estate.
Simone prides herself on being able to understand her client’s needs and listening to their requests and timelines from the get go, assisting her in being able to customise the bestselling marketing strategy possible for the sale of their property.
This could be done in any of the following forms:
Price by negotiation
Simone also understands the importance of tailoring a strategic marketing plan for each specific property to achieve the best results for the seller. This can include any of the following but is not always necessary:
Marketing can include;
• Styling of the property and furniture hire where required
• Professional photographs (day or dusk), floor plans, site plans
• Video, drone or aerial photography
• Customised marketing campaign (if required)
• Listing and presenting property on all internet sites
• Professional signboard (with or without photos)
• Private inspections as well as multiple open for inspections throughout the week
• Letterbox drops with promotional flyers with property information
• Print advertising
• Including property in my weekly database (5000+ buyer contacts) with open house and inspection times
• Property included in an email to the entire Place Groups Database (16 offices) upon the first week of listing
• Property included in a weekly edition of the Place Magazine
• Customised social Media posts (sponsored and unsponsored)
• Property is offered as a listing to all Place Staff members on a conjunctional basis
• Private inspections and several open houses conducted during the week
When you list your property with Simone she will do the following as well as the above:
• Offer the highest quality representation and professionalism
• Listen to your needs and requirements and act accordingly
• Will be outstanding with marketing and negotiating
• Give you a stress less experience
• Offer exceptional market knowledge