We regularly review our structure, systems and processes, asking ourselves: How can we improve our service to our clients? We want the process of buying and selling to be an exciting, seamless experience for you. You could say we're high tech and high touch. We use technology to maximise results while continuing to offer excellent customer service.
Our reputation is built on:
Integrity: you can rely on our advice
Communication: we market properties effectively
Customer care: we value our clients and express this in our relationships
Results: we achieve superior results in every situation)
Our selling strategy includes a strong marketing campaign coupled with building good relationships and trust with the buyers. We promote every property as premium all the way through the campaign to help achieve a premium price for your home.
We offer a range of marketing packages which we would be happy to discuss with you in more detail as each property is unique and these packages can be tailored to suit requirements and budget. These costs can also be deferred for payment until settlement to avoid any upfront cost for yourselves. Some of the unique marketing tools we use are highlighted below:-
• Double sided Brochures with floorplan (produced on thick card, 3 images, property detail, open home times, agent contact details, price guide and floorplan)
• Highlight Internet listing (all photography, floorplan, open home times, agent details, land size, price guide)
- stronger presence in search results above all features and standard listings
- stronger presence in surrounding suburbs - meaning more buyers will have the chance to view your property
- double the size of a standard listing
- increased brand exposure across all devices (main site, mobile sites and apps)
• Sign Board (glow board highlighting the unseen property features, agent details, open home times, land size) please note these boards are connected to mains power and glow during set hours to attract passing traffic interest
• Newspaper Advertising would be reviewed on a case by case basis as some properties benefit from this tool and others can rely more heavily on the internet
• Weekly Open Homes are held to allow all prospective buyers to view the property, we would also arrange private inspections to suit for those buyers unable to attend Saturday open homes
• Ebrochures are sent initially to all current buyers in the database and subsequently daily to any new buyers added from the start of the listing
• Professional Photography (a range of professional photography by experience property photographers to showcase the best attributes of your home)
• Internet Sites – your property will be advertised across the below internet portals:
Realestate.com.au; Mcgrath.com.au; Domain.com.au; Homehound.com.au; Realty.com.au; Roomeo.com.au; Reiq.com.au; Reviewproperty.com.au; Homelink.com.au; Property.com.au; Homesales.com.au; Reiwa.ciom.au; Realestateview.com.au; Allhomes.com.au; Squizz.com.au
We use great marketing, current buyer lists we have good rapport with and 24/7 contact with new enquiries to ensure we would achieve the best price for your property. Open homes, private inspections and premium interaction with buyers ensures we achieve the top price for all our clients.)
We chose to sell our home with Stephanie and Chris for many reasons.
Lynette & Gerard Scholte / Lake Haven
We liked their marketing strategy, commission was not excessive and because McGrath is the top selling Agency on the Coast we felt that they would put in that extra mile to sell our home. We were not disappointed. Whatever we asked for was delivered promptly and courteously. Communication and feedback was excellent.
Stephanie and Chris are friendly, professional people who complement each other. They put you at ease and made the process of selling our home less stressful. They gave us confidence that it would happen.
We would recommend them to anyone who wants to achieve a good outcome when selling or purchasing a home.
Lynette & Gerardus Scholte
17 July 2015
Suzanne Robshaw / Wadalba
I was really impressed with the level of service provided by Stephanie, highly professional yet friendly and she kept me informed every step of the way through the whole sales process which made the experience as stress-free as possible. I cannot thank her enough for all her help and support!
I engaged Stephanie and Chris to sell my property a short time ago. I can honestly say that their level of customer service and communication far exceeded my expectations. At no stage did I ever feel "left out" of the process. They worked diligently in effecting the sale, often going beyond the call of duty. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective clients. Thanks guys for restoring my faith in the industry.
Nathan Olsen / Toukley