Booths Realty is an independent family run business offering 24/7 personalised service with an exceptional level of customer service second to none. Combining a genuine passion for property, customer service, unmatched energy and enthusiasm, we deliver a boutique service and most of all, real results that our clients. Our priority is to create long term relationships with clients who would not hesitate making it their only future choice when looking to sell, buy, invest or lease property. Here are just some of the reasons you want to choose Booths Realty.
We are available when you are - That’s right, you can call us after hours or on the weekend and we will be able to answer any queries you may have. We understand you are busy and not always available to discuss these matters during regular business hours.
We come to you - If you need to sign a document or need anything explained we will come to you at a convenient time. We make it as simple as possible.
We speak your language - We understand that people who are not working in the real estate field do not share the terminology that those in the real estate industry use. We will ensure that all matters are explained to you, you fully understand and that we are there with you every step of the way. Simple.
Personal Service - We offer each and every client an unmatched level of personal service. Booths Realty means you are dealing with your agent at all times with 24/7 contact. Offering a professional and totally comprehensive property service to those clients who appreciate the benefits of dealing with one reliable point of contact through all facets of property transactions.
Real Results - And finally, what you really want to see are real results for you. Booths Realty prides themselves on their sales experience and results whilst providing a hassle free transaction. Contact us today to enjoy a better way.
Leasing out your home is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make (involving one of your biggest assets) and naturally, you want the best possible outcome. You'll also want sound advice you can trust and discreet professional service you can count on.
Once you get to know us you will discover we are not just another real estate agency.....we pride ourselves on being different in many positive ways that give our clients a significant edge when investing.
Here are just a 9 of the many reasons why homeowners across the Central Coast consider it a smart decision to contact our team for their real estate needs.
1. Our Marketing Philosophy - it's quite simple but very effective. The result, your property reaches a lot more potential tenants and we will tell the world your property is for lease using ever changing technology back up with good old fashioned friendly service. Tenants like to know as much as they can about the property before they arrange a viewing, so by giving out all the details (address, price, all features, land size, rental terms etc) more genuine and qualified tenants inspect an investors home. It's the SMART way of marketing.
2. We offer cutting edge technology and utilise a number of online and social media platforms that help you lease your home. More and more tenants are using the web to do their homework before they go looking so it's critical to grab the attention of these tenants.
3. We are proud of the positive energy and enthusiastic team environment that set us apart. Yes we are fun to work with! We believe that we can learn to take a positive out of every situation (no matter how hard it may be). We are positive and enthusiastic about everything we do, from finding a new home for tenants, or helping our sellers achieve a successful sale. But, perhaps more importantly, we have fun while we do this.
4. All tenants are super qualified so when we make an appointment to view your property we are not wasting your time at inspections. We focus on never missing a tenants enquiry. If a tenant makes an enquiry about a particular property this is handled by any one of the staff who are made aware of each listing we have for lease.
This type of service can only made available by a boutique agency. We limit the number of listings we take on board unlike the larger franchise agent where your property maybe one of 400 listed for lease. Our hands on approach means an enquiry on your property is handled as soon as it comes in by any of our staff who offer assistance and offer up probing questions to the tenant before any appointment is made. This level of details enquiry could result in a much faster successful leasing experiencing for you.
5. Landlords are not kept in the dark at Booths Realty - we offer an administrative support group who offer quality control procedures so you are kept informed at all times about your property. Your Booths Realty property manager is your main point of contact throughout the leasing process but behind the scenes our admin team provide full backup and support to our rental department. With the help of state of the art database systems and quality procedures, they ensure that all aspects of your listing and sale are handled quickly and efficiently. You will always be kept informed, and there is never a chance of being “forgotten”, even after you move on!
6. One size fits all packages are not on our agenda. Individual Leasing/Selling/Marketing Plans are tailored to your budget and property. We understand each property is different and so are the owners. We therefore tailor a marketing program that is specifically designed to achieve a premium rental return for you whilst considering your needs and the uniqueness of your property. Your individual needs are the most important aspect of your relationship with us.
7. Hot Tenants Data Base! Some agencies will tell you they have a large buyer database and yes they do, but do they keep a tenancy enquiry database? We certainly do! Everyone who enquires about a property with us gets entered into the database and we keep in touch with them until they find their new home. Your tenant could already be waiting patiently with us for you property! As we keep in close contact with serious, qualified tenants - we utilise our skills of being able to lease a number of properties without going to market. You must understand some tenants have been looking for some time due to the demand in the rental market and may have missed out other properties and they become frustrated. If we provide a sneak peek to our database of tenants just before launching your property for lease and it is presented and priced correctly you could have tenants fighting to lease your home.
8. You want maximum price? We expose your property on numerous websites and portals to give the property massive exposure to keen tenants. Your property is featured on key websites and real estate portals such as www.realestate.com.au, www.domain.com.au to name a few. This gives our landlords properties huge exposure rapidly increasing the chances of a tenant finding out about your property.
9. This last item we take very seriously and is the major reason Central Coast landlords keep coming back for more. This our secret sauce and in most cases is neglected by other agents.
The previous 8 points we addressed are only a few of the tools and services we offer to make leasing your property a rewarding and successful experience…….but one last thing we must highlight and it may sound cliche but we CARE, we really do CARE.
We care about offering a stress free successful campaign to assist in leasing your property
We care about getting maximum price for your property so you can move onto the next phase in your life
We care about what you think about us
We care about what you say about us
We care and understand it is sometimes difficult to select an agent you want to work with to lease probably your most valuable asset and if you have arrived at the end of this page and read in full what we offer you as a landlord, we encourage you to contact Booths Realty when it comes time to sell or lease your home.
We intend growing Booths Realty by way of referral and if we don’t truly care about our clients then you aren’t going to tell anyone about our service and that’s not good business, wouldn’t you agree?
Look forward to offering you advice on your real estate needs in the future.
Summah and the whole team at Booths Realty