We are a locally owned and operated small business and take pride in providing you with excellent, personalised service at a competitive rate.
When it comes to looking after your investment you can be assured that your property is in good hands. In order to receive the maximum return on your investment it is important that your property manager is up to date with current trends and changes within the property management industry. Our property management department constantly keeps pace with these changes.
We offer a full property management service including - securing quality tenants, rent collection, property inspections, keeping on top of maintenance and ensuring your property is being looked after at all times.
Our rates are very competitive and our services are built on integrity, accountability and maintaining a professional approach while delivering a quality personalised service that aims to achieve the maximum return from your investment.
Marketing your property -
When you list your property with us it will be advertised 'free of charge' on a number of websites including www.yourhomebroker.com.au; realestate.com.au; domain.com.au.
A ‘For Rent’ sign will be placed at the front of the property 'free of charge'.
Renting approach -
We follow a strict selection process. A prospective new tenant will be asked to provide
• Full details with 100 points of identification (including at least one form of photo ID).
• Copies of documents providing evidence of current address, income and employment.
• We carry out a check on the tenant default database -TICA.
• We request references from previous agents with a copy of the tenancy ledger.
• Tenants income evaluated to determine affordability of the property.
• We DO NOT HAND OUT KEYS to your property. All prospective tenants are met by a representative of Your Home