At Barry Plant Noble Park/Springvale and Keysborough we are all about a positive customer focus.
Our Company mission statement is as follows:
At Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale we provide RESPONSIBLE REAL ESTATE practices where our objectives are as follows:
1. TO BE WHO WE SAID WE WOULD BE – deliver on our promises. No misguided hope or false promises.
2. To provide you with QUALITY INFORMATION, so that you can make WELL INFORMED DECISIONS with CONFIDENCE.
3. To listen, learn and lead – LISTEN to what is important to you, LEARN about your specific situation and set of needs and then LEAD using our experience and expertise to tailor a plan suited to your situation to achieve the optimum outcome for you.
4. To COMMUNICATE – clearly, openly and honestly with you at all times.
5. To treat all customers – sellers, purchasers, landlords and tenants alike – with respect and care, and to provide guidance to enhance your experience in buying or selling a property or engagement of our Property Management services.
Award winning Barry Plant Noble Park/Keysborugh is positioned on two high profile corners at Princes Hwy / Elonera Rd intersection and Chandler/Heatherton Rd’s and a 3rd office on Cheltenham Rd opposite Parkmore Shopping Centre servicing Noble Park/Keysborough/Springvale/Dandenong/Endeavour Hills/Dingley and surrounding market specialising in residential sales and property management.
With over 40 staff in sales, property management and administration all your real estate needs, questions or service requirements can be expertly managed.
Directors Tim Stickley, Cameron Davison and Chee-ky Dunlop are fully accessible to ensure your experience is 100% red carpet service.
The association you develop with Barry Plant Noble Park will ensure you achieve the highest price for your home and your property management needs are competently fulfilled as your property portfolio grows.
Our services include:
– Property Management
– Market Appraisals for sales and rentals
– Off the Plan selling
– Residential Developments
Planning a marketing campaign is critical step in not only getting the highest price but also in attracting the right buyers with the preferred terms for the vendor eg. settlement, deposit & time on market. To recommend a marketing campaign accurately with excellence to achieve the best outcome, I would strongly recommend that we meet in person or speak personally by phone to discuss your objectives so that we can tailor a campaign suited to your situation. Some agents approach marketing with a "one size fits all" mentallity, which is very short-sighted as every property is different and every vendor situation is different. Is advertising necessary? We may already have a multitude of suited buyers on our database. Would auction, sale by set date or private sale be the best suited campaign for you?
There are lots of questions where once we have a full understanding of your situation could advise you on professionally.