Welcome to Harcourts Initiative- a full range real estate agency that specializes in residential, commercial, and rural property sales as well as Property Management services.
Our energetic, professional, and award-winning team is committed to providing unparalleled service to every client, embracing the opportunities that today’s technology provides and leading the way in the real estate market. Having proficient skills in analytical and quantitative problem-solving and accentuating sales, our formula of work includes integrity, hard work, zeal, and perfection in every tiny detail of your real estate transactions while our commitment to excellence in customer service makes our occupational pride evident.
We are guided by our core values: our integrity and our client-centered ethos. Through these values, we have built a culture of enthusiasm, dedication, and innovation; creating successful partnerships with our clients.
We believe in offering a transparent, hassle-free, clear, and simple process for buyers and sellers to make informed decisions with factual amounts and no hidden costs to sell their property with maximum profit and minimize risk. We have a vast range of management expertise and a solid record of achievement in streamlining operational efficiencies As a result of our sincere efforts based on patented principles of customer-specific buying/selling, we have helped make dreams come true for home buyers and sellers ever since.
With a combines 42 years sales and management experience. You can't go wrong. have your property sold or managed quicker, at better prices and stress-free
Above all they want to deal with real people - that's why we put absolute focus on creating a relationship of trust and respect with all our clients. We've found that this philosophy is great for achieving personal satisfaction, high morale and continued success.
Initiative Is Getting Results That Exceed Expectations
By combining a high-level of market and area knowledge, exhaustive research, astute analysis, strong negotiation skills and the tenacity to close deals, Vanessa Barry will not rest until her client’s expectations are not only met but exceeded. Always with a smile, she paves lasting relationships between the team and its clients with her professionalism and enthusiasm.
Cutting edge marketing strategy. Proven track records of over 800 properties Sold and 200 investment homes managed. This is a short list of what we do for our owners and landlords...
1. Act as an exclusive selling agent diligently representing the best interests of the seller at all times
2. Provide 24 hours, 7 days a week service to you and potential buyers
3. Advise on the realistic value of your home
4. Present you with presentation and improvement ideas
5. Make property details available to all sales staff within 24 hours
6. Prepare and engage agreed Marketing Plan
7. Design and prepare advertisements, signboards and brochures
8. Extensively letter box drop throughout the surrounding areas
9. Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding
10. Conduct regular private viewing inspections and home opens
11. Provide post inspection feedback
12. Communicate with the seller on a weekly base (minimum) or as requested
13. Present all offers
14. Negotiate with buyers to ensure the highest possible price is obtained
15. Recommend your property details to our extensive database via phone and e-mail
16. Hold a sneak preview viewing for qualified buyers on the database
17. Prepare, produce and deliver invitations to inspect
18. Digitally photograph the property for marketing purposes
19. Place advertising on all subscribed real estate websites
20. Upload details on the HarcourtsProperty System where all Harcourtsoffices have access to the information of the listings from each individual office 21. Submit editorials for consideration to relevant publications
22. Qualify potential buyers to avoid the disappointment of sales that fall over
23. Provide honest & consistent feedback throughout the whole marketing campaign
24. Provide a regulated Trust Account for safekeeping of monies involved in the sales transaction
25. Complete necessary inspections prior to settlement
26. Liaise with Buyers and Settlement Agents while settlement progresses
27. Can help you find another property to buy and provide you with associated market research
We work together from the beginning to the very end for all our clients. We are only happy when you are!