Jellis Craig Armadale is part of one of Melbourne's leading real estate office networks the Jellis Craig Group. Our success in and around Melbourne's coveted City of Stonnington is reflected in our successful combined history spanning more than 50 years, exceptional results, high clearance rates and repeat business.
It's our knowledge of the local Stonnington property market that really sets us apart. Identifying and engaging relevant buyers for your property is one of our core strengths, and with a database of more than 250,000 contacts across the Jellis Craig network, plus close interaction with our Boroondara offices, we are able to attract buyers from a large local pool and further afield. More buyers means more competition and that can only lead to a sensational result!
Living and breathing the Stonnington property market including Armadale, Glen Iris, Malvern, Malvern East, Prahran, South Yarra, Toorak and Windsor, our team will innovatively market your property along with the benefits of this culturally diverse and lifestyle-rich district of inner Melbourne. From Californian bungalows of Glen Iris and Malvern East to the gracious Edwardians homes along the tree-lined streets of Armadale to the gentrified terraces in the vibrant streets of Prahran, our appreciation of each property's individual characteristics have helped hundreds of clients achieve their real estate goals.
Jellis Craig Armadale has forged strong bonds with our local community by providing sponsorship and support to many local schools, sporting groups and other community groups.)
I appreciate it is a big decision appointing an agent to sell any property and wanted to highlight what I think are the compelling reasons as to why our firm is best credentialed to assist you in the selling process and in turn achieve the highest and best sale price!
• The unique and strategic locations of our 14 office network will allow your property to be exposed to a number of markets outside of just Toorak. Due to our internal commission sharing arrangements with these other offices your property will be exposed to a much broader audience from Hawthorn to Balwyn to South Yarra and Richmond back to Armadale, Malvern, Glen Iris and Malvern East. The major benefit is that our colleagues from the whole network are encouraged and remunerated to refer active buyers on our database and therefore allow us to cover not just the local market but also “motivated” buyers from adjoining suburbs which gives us a greater chance of driving competition and in turn selling for a higher price. Not just relying on your money for advertising.
• Tim Bennison and I had a personal auction success rate in 2014 of 95% compared to the Melbourne market average of 70%. Rigorous follow up of buyers produces brings positive results.
• Jellis Craig produce a weekly magazine which is a targeted advertising medium delivered across all of the keys suburbs of Melbourne. The benefit from advertising in our magazine is that not only the local buyers will see your home but also buyers in Hawthorn, Glen Iris, Canterbury, Kew and beyond will all pick up a magazine at one of our 350+ open homes weekly and potentially come across your property. We see this as a significant benefit in controlling the message of your property to a broad and targeted audience.
• International Buyers are playing a big role in the market and we have a department totally dedicated for this. We have a number of Chinese Client Liaisons who are readily available as skilled interpreters between buyers, sellers and Jellis Craig sales consultants. They are not just other sales agents working out in the field, their role is to assist buyers with the following:
o Assist at open for inspections
o Pre-Auction negotiations
o Explaining auction procedures
o Auction support for bidders
o Post-auction negotiations
o Buyer follow-up
• Jellis Craig is recognised as a leader in residential real estate throughout the eastern suburbs and our marketing exposure via print media, internet, boards etc reflects this. Our focus in all marketing is to ensure we maximise your opportunity to achieve the very best possible result for your home. It is not about promoting our brand.)
Sutherland Road Armadale
Linda C / Armadale
I want to thank Will for getting an outstanding result for us. He was amazing to deal with from the very beginning to after the sale. Will was professional, always available, hardworking, caring and enthusiastic.
Chatsworth Road Prahran
June De Vere / Prahran
Will Bennison who has handled the sale was terrific and I am happy delighted with the result. I wish him, particularly, well and hope he continues to have a great future in real estate!
86 Rose Street Armadale
Julie F / Armadale
Both Will and his father Tim couldn't have done a better job on all levels. I was kept informed from beginning to end on all issues with selling my home. They were honest in their appraisal and easy to reach throughout the process. both friendly, professional and said everything 'straight' - an unusual quality in their profession. We all enjoyed the great outcome of the auction. I couldn't have been happier and will certainly recommend Will and Tim to all who wish to sell their home.