Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
When you instruct Harcourts Shire Living to handle marketing your property, we confirm our commitment to a complete professional service, which includes these duties:
1. After authorising the Agency Agreement we send a letter to your Solicitor requesting the Contract and correspond in the event of a delay.
2. Taking photos and preparing the front window display.
3. Research our database of buyer’s compatible and notifies them of a fresh property coming onto the market.
4. Commence the design and printing of canvassing material.
5. Upon receiving the Complete Contract, contact buyers and organise inspections, erect signboard, display the property in the front window.
6. Commence Internet advertising:
7. Distribute Just Listed/Open for Inspection Invitation flyer to target neighbourhoods.
8. Contact buyers to notify pending open for inspection.
9. Prior to Open for Inspection erect display boards directing buyers to your property at the earliest possible time.
10. Display your property Open for Inspection, distribute colour brochure to each buyer,...
View Harcourts Shire Living - Kirrawee's full profile among other agency profiles here
Getting a good price requires a winning formula. It’s vital you choose the right agent, run an integrated marketing campaign, check recent and comparable sales and engage an auctioneer who can set a platform for the best possible outcome.
1. Choose an agent with a successful track record.
2. Attend open-for-inspections and local auctions for a better view of the market.
3. Go to market showing buyers you are a motivated seller.
4. Know the distinct difference between an asking price and a contract price.
5. Adopt marketing strategies that have successful on similar properties.
6. Run advertising in media suitable for your target market to give your property maximum exposure.
7. Present your property in the best possible light. Consider access, street appeal, interior presentation, removing clutter, state-of-repair and open-for-inspection times.
8. Follow expert advice on modifications or aesthetic improvements needed for a higher sale price. You’ll make more than you’ll spend.
View Harcourts Shire Living - Kirrawee's marketing strategy among other top performing agencies by using our comparison tool here
"Dear Patrick,Bernard & Kerry West / Miranda
As you know, we were on the market with a neighbouring agency for five months with no result, and very little activity. It took foreever just to get the ad in their window. On the other hand, in your window, on the internet and also flyers out over a day or so. Consequently, the rapid sale of the property at the right price we wanted, now seems a foregone conclusion as a result of such energy and enthusiasm.
Again, our thanks or such a great result in what everyone else in the business is calling a stalled market. Perhaps you could conduct a course for them, but i think the energy has to be there before the sales technique would be of any use.
— Bernard & Kerry West"
"Dear Patrick,Vaios, Vicki, Jamie & George Papaioannou / Miranda
Thank you very much for your prompt and professional manner and of course getting Vicki & myself a very good result which was hassle free. I wish you and your family all the best during Xmas & the New Year & you have helped relieve the pain of selling. I will always keep you in mind if anyone local wishes to sell their property.
— Vaios, Vicki, Jamie & George Papaioannou"
"Dear Patrick,Simon & Yu Chun / Sylvania
It is amazing that you can sell my property in one week, with the price I want.
Thank you for all your professional advice and service, I mean it.
All the best.
— Simon & Yu Chun"